[CLOSED] Hiring Minigame Mania Co-Developer [Builder]

Echo Enterainment

About Us

Hi there! I am the founder & owner of Echo Entertainment. Our current project is a game called “Minigame Mania” – which is a new minigames game similar to Epic Minigames but with more unique minigames and a more well-made playing experience.

My Role
I am the programmer, UI Designer, and up until now, the builder of the project. I am a versatile developer and can cover all of the fields of development except for the building.

You can see our progress so far here: Minigame Mania TESTING - Roblox
(The game requires two players to start – when you want to see the game, feel free to message me on Discord and I’ll hop in with you.)

About The Job

I am looking for a professional builder to join the team and build for the game. You must have previous building experience. Our style is not completely cartoonish, nor is it ultra realistic.

Our current lobby style

You will be expected to create:
a) A new lobby for the game; details can be further explained on Discord.
b) New maps for minigames; about 1-2 per week.

Payment

We are paying approximately 15-25% of the game’s revenue. Please keep in mind that this job is not too building-oriented and, after the lobby is complete, minigame maps are fairly small and simple and there will not be a whole ton of them needed at once.

Contact Us

To get in contact with me, feel free to send me a message on Discord (menethia#8331)
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I may be interested, what’s your discord?

I’m interested (Discord: Pixel#0005)

@Ehaltar The Discord tag is on the post:

Damn, sorry, looks like I’m blind!
I sent you a Friend Request

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.