[CLOSED] Hiring part-time UI Designer [~$300 - 500 USD + bonuses]

You MUST BE 13+ to apply!

I am currently looking for a proficient UI Designer to join me part-time on my latest project. I will need a portfolio/examples posted below, or through DM!

I will give you small tasks throughout the games development (until October/November). Most tasks will be given straight away, however I may need additional UI in the future! (additional tasks will be paid per task completed)

The style I’m looking for is pretty simplistic, examples below

Examples

There are no experience requirements for this job, if you can design UI then please apply!

I am able to place and scale UI in studio myself, however if this is something you can do then I am more likely to hire you!

• Strong English communication skills through Discord
  • A strong work ethic and to be self motivated!
  • Be able to include your chosen software files (example: PSD, AI)
  • Care for the project and the players experience!
  • Create well thought out UI, based around player experience and ease-of-use
  • Work well with a team and not be afraid to raise questions with team members if you need help with any issue!

Price

• $300 - 500 USD via PayPal (+ bonus USD for additional tasks)

Payment Terms / Conditions

• The payment is up for negotiation, it will be based on your experience and design!
  • I am happy to pay half upfront and half on completion, however I will NOT pay 100% upfront
  • Payment will be sent with buyer protection for my own protection/ease of mind
  • Bonuses will be given based on work completion time and quality!

Please DM me your portfolio’s on the devforums! I will also look through portfolio’s posted below.

You can also contact me via:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/rwonuf
Email: wonufbusiness@gmail.com

9 Likes

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-astraaxis-ui-designer-creative-director-game-designer-and-planner-render-artist-composer-and-graphic-designer/510955 my portfolio :slight_smile:

Very Interested! Here is my portfolio: Dev_Para | UI Designer

Hey I am interested! You can see my latest UI’s used within a game @ [TRADING] 🍭Sugar Rush🍭 - Roblox

Hey, interested in this position if still open.

Portfolio: [REOPENING SALE] Quaint | UI Designer for Hire!

I am very interested

I am very Interested, if you are still hiring. Portfolio. I can Implement the UI in the game, with correct scaling, on all devices.

We have hired @HazSun as our UI designer! Thank you to everyone who applied

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.