[CLOSED] Hiring Pet Animator for Obby King Remastered game

Hired @Senior_Puertasaurus

About Me

Hello! I’m Galaxy, I’m looking for a talented and experienced pet animator who is interested in creating Dog Animations for the Obby King Remastered: Obby King Remastered

About The Job

I am looking for an experienced pet animator to create dog animations for Obby King Remastered. I expect high-quality animations that adhere to the dog’s style and the expected due date would be flexible.

Good communication skills are appreciated; I check the progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with you.

The example of the dog model with 64 bones rigging with the basic animation I made:

Dog Animations examples of what I need are: ----

• Idle Standing Animation(s)
  • Idle Sitting Animation(s)
  • Jump Animation(s)
  • Walk Animation(s)
  • Run Animation(s)
  • And more

Payment

I am willing to pay a minimum of 4,000 R$ per animation through my group funds.
To receive payment, the animation(s) must be completed, looked over and reviewed by me, and if any changes need to be addressed then this will happen, otherwise, if the Animations are approved you will be paid right away after your Animation and the Animation(s) sent as .rbxm files over Discord.

Contact Me

You can contact me with your animation portfolio here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/GalaxySolarRBLX or Discord: zZGalaxySolarManZz#2394
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

~zZGalaxySolarManZz

1 Like

@zZGalaxySolarManZz I am really interested here is my porfolio

I haven’t learnt how to animate stuff other than human rigs but I will be happy to learn.

1 Like

@zZGalaxySolarManZz That rig looks like it’s a skinned mesh - is that the case? The amount of face bones alone make it seem like a rather daunting task but I might be up for the challenge :slight_smile:

You can contact me via discord at Toothpaste#2512 if you want to see some of my work on custom rigs (ie pets and monsters) as my devforum portfolio is outdated

1 Like

Interested,could animate it, dm me via discord for mode information or to talk about work and when.
YellowSmileKing#2151

1 Like

@XxMissSporty877241xX, @lapamauve35 & @nd89 Contact me on Discord: zZGalaxySolarManZz#2394