[CLOSED] Hiring restaurant builder | Picantes

*Logo is being changed soon.

About Picantes

Picantes is a Mexican restaurant game where you’re able to work in various ranks which have different responsibilities. You can see the group here.

About The Job

We are looking for a builder to create a brand new Mexican restaurant to be used in the Picantes group. Once the building has been made and the game is operating, you will be required to continue to work towards the upkeep of the game.

Games with a similar build style.

🏝️ Venti Cafe ☕ - Roblox
VOICE 🎤 | Blend V1.5 - Roblox
Verde Cafe V3 - Roblox
🍵 Boba Cafe 😋 - Roblox

Payment

This is a permanent position and you will be given a % of the group’s revenue (likely between 25% - 35% of all revenue). This will be paid out monthly through group payouts.

Contact Us

(preferred) Contact me on Discord and leave a reply saying you added me: Toad#1216
Contact me here on DevForum: @Toadiant
Contact me on Twitter: @Toadiant

6 Likes

Not an application, but rather feedback. When paying out through %s, it’s best to pay out through the built-in % system rather than calculating it and paying out at the end of the month.

2 Likes

Incorrect. Any remainders (after tax) get put back in to group funds and aren’t split so they aren’t paid out the correct amount.

I feel like this isn’t a desirable offer for many people due to this. There’s little guarantee with percentage offers to begin with, but this makes it even more unreliable.

2 Likes

If someone would prefer to be paid % through the Roblox payout system, that’s up to them but it’ll be at their own expense.

Hey, I’m interested in this and have sent over a friend request on discord. (luca#9358)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.