(CLOSED) Hiring scripter (new post)

About Me

Hi there! I am a Roblox builder. I specialize in low poly building and I have been building since 2017! I like to be very creative with my builds such as π™Šπ™π™ π™Šπ™ π™π™ƒπ™„π™Ž π™’π™Šπ™π™‡π˜Ώ biomes and places.
I do college so I control my own time. I look to become a Roblox developer in the future so I like to make it 50/50 with my school and my development. I will most likely always be active and available.
Maybe you can check out some of my creations and see a little more about me. I hope to here from you and have a (っ◔◑◔)っ :heart: GREAT DAY :heart: !

Examples Of My Creations

About The Job

I am looking for a semi-advanced scripter to do a 50/50 partnership with me in an amazing game idea I have! I have co-developed many games with a team and now I am ready to do a duo partnership until more team members needed. I realized also that many people aren’t committed to games they are developing… If you are not sure about you being fully committed to this project (meaning no other side games or you will just give up on it) then this might not be for you…

Payment

50/50 between me and you with all the earnings. This is a project that has so much potential and I cant wait to start!

Contact Me

Discord- MaxReax#1569 If you do not have Discord you may message me on Roblox and after you should create a Discord profile so we can communicate much easier.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.