[CLOSED] Hiring Scripter | Superhero City

About The Job

Hello guys, I’m Ravogan.
Recently I’ve been uploading dev progress of a superhero training simulator remake I’ve been developing over the past 10 weeks.

The workflow has been amazing, and the game’s current state is ready for an early release, but unfortunately I’ve run into difficulties finding a scripter so I was introduced to the devforums.

The map, UI, soundtrack, and funding has all been supplied for the game, and I’m not looking to pay a one-time payment but rather a 50% share in game revenue.

If anyone would please help me accomplish this project, I would greatly appreciate it.

Contact

Twitter (preferred contact method): @Ravo_RBLX
Other contact methods:
Discord: Ravogan#0883
Devforum Messages (I check daily!)

Job Demands

(It’s basically a remake of Super Power Training Sim, but anyone interested additional details is welcome to message me.)

Thank You

3 Likes

Just added you; TheFuzi#5015 :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d recommend putting the additional details (aka what the scripter will actually be doing) in the post. It saves the Scripters interested in the position time and it also means you won’t be repeating yourself over and over.

1 Like

You’re right, I’ll get a doc that summarizes the game in the description pretty soon.

It’s a simple concept, it’s just easier to grasp played than when read

Though if you haven’t played the game before, you’re probably not the scripter we’re looking for.

Sent you a friend request, Awak3nedZer3f#8715

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.