[CLOSED] hiring scripter

About The Job

This project is based on the popular anime Sword Art Online. My team and I are looking for a scripter to help bring this project to life. All of the builds, meshes, animations, and UI’s will be supplied. The scripter would be expected to script NPC’s, abilities, datastores, and the UI (Putting the game together).

Payment

The Payment is 850,000 Robux and 40% of the game’s revenue. The payment would be in parts after X amount of work is completed you will receive a percentage of the total amount of Robux. The payment will be through group payouts. However if you do not feel that this is enough for the amount of work I am open to negotiations such as a larger percentage of the game revenue and or a greater amount of Robux.

Contact Us

If you’re interested in applying for this position you can contact me on the Developer Forum please include your portfolio and playable places in your application. We will get back to you as soon as we review your application. We request that all users who apply are fifteen years old or older, are familiar with OOP, able to write clean/understandable scripts, and have AT LEAST four years of scripting experience and a good understanding of Roblox API. We’re not looking for a beginner scripter as this job could be challenging in some areas.

11 Likes

Hello.

Do you do other forms of payment, such as USD?

2 Likes

Hi am here to question if u need a modeller my discord is: TheBlackGOD#9843

1 Like

Im Damn#7478, advanced scripter. I’ve solved some scripting issues which you can see in my profile.

1 Like

We’ve been receiving a lot of applications from users who don’t fit the requirements. If you’re applying you must be at least 15 years old, familiar with OOP, have at least four years of scripting experience, and have a good understanding of ROBLOX API.

3 Likes

I have increased the payment and the percentage. If you still do not feel that this is enough for the amount of work just let me know I am 100% open to negotiations.

3 Likes

My portifolio

1 Like

Would you be open to adding me on Discord? I may be interested. Here is a link to my portfolio: [OPEN TO LONG TERM] OneLegitDev's Programming Portfolio

My discord: Jayy#9644

1 Like

Hey, if youre still looking for a scripter, heres my portfolio. Portfoliov2 - Pastebin.com

1 Like

Hope you find someone :slight_smile: SAO is an awesome anime, and the style of game is probably one of my dream games. Good luck! I’d look to offer around 1.5m-2m robux (or the usd) + 25-40%, but maybe some talented kids can give you the time you want! I know there are many out there.

2 Likes