CLOSED | Hiring scripters and builders for new project

HIRING ADVANCED SCRIPTERS AND BUILDERS

About Us

Hello! This is a highly private project but what I can say it is a Salon company. I’m looking for highly advanced Scripters and Builders to hire for the salon. We are planning on making this the next upcoming salon company, besides the amazing Boho Salon.

The Team
@Zuehx The Owner and Game Designer
@Beez_up - Scripter
@ Not Hiring - Scripter
@ Still Hiring - UI (Good quality UI designer wanted!)
@ Not Hiring - Builder
@4wku - Builder / Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for 2 advanced scripters/programmers, 2 professional builders and a UI Designer for the Salon. It all is self-explanatory, this is all for the main Salon game and its centres. If you’d like, I can private a lot more information in DM’s as I’ve stated before that I’m planning to keep this private till its release.

Currently, the group itself is highly hidden. We do not want to have any haters, imposters or anything related to that before we do our grand release.
I’m willing to hire you as our permanent worker and I will pay per asset/work.
No rush, we have the time of the world for everything.

Payment

I’m willing to pay through Robux funds or by shirt however you’d like it to be paid. I will NOT do any kinds of Paypal or anything related to real money, to ensure everyone’s safety. Payment is negotiable, I will want you to have a portfolio ready which includes a price sheet and previous work of yours, to avoid wasting your time or mine.

Contact Us

If you’re interested in this job as any of the professions listed above at the start. Contact me on discord Zuehx#1010 and dm me your portfolio, Roblox profile and make sure your previous work including price sheet is in the portfolio. Thank you for taking your time and reading through this.
I will not reply to questions towards what will be done nor group names in the comment section.

EVERYONE APPLYING/CONTACTING ME AGREES TO NOT WASTE MY OR THEIR OWN TIME WITH SCAMMING OR IDEA STEALING AND YOUR WORK FOR THIS PROJECT WILL NOWHERE BE SHOWCASED BEFORE YOU’RE TOLD THAT YOU’RE ALLOWED TO.

5 Likes

Can you send me request Friend please: Grenouille #0604

I’m interested ID: Jugito#1260

Please add me on discord you don’t accept friend requests
My discord tag is warnickur#0788

I am interested here is my portfolio:

and my discord:
EHGTR1903#2160

1 Like

I’ve formerly developed for Chic Salon from Early 2016 to near 2018 or so. If you want to contact me about work and etc feel free to. 4w#0001 on discord

I would like to see if i am a fit for one of the scripter positions, please contact me JAWS#5546

I can negotiate good prices if i am a fit for the job (what you are looking for)

Turn friend request on, thank you!

Add me on discord Umpire#8048

Cant wait to get in touch!

Im interested, here is my portfolio Bloxvin_Dev's Portfolio
Btw I cant send friend request on discord, Maybe u can send, Bloxvin#0001

1 Like

Hi, Im interested my discord is I’m a sad ravioli#6044. I am a builder and im pretty new to studio so unfortunately, i dont have any former work experience.

I’m sadly looking for developers that have previous experience. Sorry.

1 Like

I am interested!

Contact me on Discord : ItsChoco#0902

My portfolio!
My profile!

1 Like

@Typakei,

Turn on your friend requests, i can’t send it.

1 Like

Hiya!
My names Lasrox, my main account is : Lasrox.

I do gfx, and build!
If you’re looking to add me (since i cant add you because your not accepting friend requests) then please add : justii#9459 on discord!
x3 Peace out!

1 Like

My apologies, i have turned them on!

If the scripter spot is still available:

Discord: /import#5041

Hi! I am really good at lighting, I can help add some realism to your game, or to make the lighting more cartoony. If your interested, message me here on the devforum.

Heya there,

I see your Scripter2 position is open, I would like to apply for it since i am interested in the position.
Your discord is not valid so I’ll just state my portfolio here.

I am more capable than what is on my portfolio and that I have experience

Add me on discord; Viken#0243

I am interested I have been a builder for years now. Here is my discord FemiRobloxDeveloper's server