[Closed] Hiring Scripters And Music Composer For An Upcoming Story Game

About Us

Hello there! Starite Studio is looking for a scripter and someone who can make the music for the game :smiley:. We are making a story game and we got a great progress in building!

You can see our progress by clicking down below :smiley:

Clicky

About The Job

We need a scripter who is active, can work on module and server sided scripts, can scripts things like moving platforms and a boss ( there is going to be a boss battle in game, but don’t worry we don’t need it a really fancy one, it will just be a huge robot giant which i going to attack us with his arms ).
About the Music, we need someone who can just make some good music which matches the style of game :3

Payment

We are offering Robux for this job the amount its going to be like 3k Robux to 6k Robux since the game is not very big but we can talk about it :smiley:.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or at Discord. Remember you must be 13+ to apply. my discord tag is Cena#5420
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sadly, it’s rare you would find people willing too work for that price, good day to you!

1 Like

Good work on the start of the game :). However, as is said before the pricing is quite low for what is asked. As composing prices range from 1k per minute to 15+ which scales equally with quality. Scripters may cost considerably more. I recommend asking for help on certain coding and having a go at composing. A good free trial for composing is the reaper DAW one. Best of luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it’s 3k-6k for the music composer, I’m interested!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.