(CLOSED) Music Composer

Deleted this post a while ago lol

13 Likes

I can vouch Benz’s services. Though he’s a beginner, I love his work! He got the job done quick, he’s kind & hard-working.

3 Likes

Hi! Would you like to compose some music for my game? My game is based off of animal crossing so I will need calm soothing music.

2 Likes

I’ll see what I can do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure thing, I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Thank you! If you’d like you can contact me on Discord Disqrete#9559

1 Like

I don’t have Discord, but I get the job done pretty fast.:

1 Like

Could you make metal/rock genre music for my horror/killer game for intermission and round?

1 Like

I have the first part of your music done. If you would like me to add anything else, please feel free to ask.

I don’t have any rock and roll instruments, sorry.

1 Like

I’m done the first draft for your music choice. Ask me if you want me to add anything else.

Very fast and great work, I recommend him!

1 Like

Very great and quick composer. If you are looking for someone to get the job done well and in good time I definitely recommend @BenzGamingz!

1 Like

Thank you very much, @SnarlyZoo.

Hi , i would like a music compose for my game, its a battle themed game , I will pay for your great work :smiley:

1 Like

How long do you want the song to be?
And would you like multiple songs?

1 minute is enough
and yes (30 characters )

Hello. I’m looking for a composer to make some calming music played with the main instrument featured in the song 3 and 4. If it could go for 60 seconds, that would be much appreciated. Also, I’d like it to be a little more calm than 3 and 4. A little like classic Star Wars music

Hello @DevDa_n, I’ll try to make that, but I will make some changes to avoid copyright.
Also, you must pay 50% of the payment before I give it, because someone scammed me last time I did this.

And also, I don’t have many instruments, so is just calming music alright?