[CLOSED] Hiring Scripter/s

Introduction

Hello, welcome to our hiring post. Before you continue to read, we’d firstly like to thank you for seeking interest in becoming a developer at our diligent establishment. We hope that this post shares the required information for you to be informed on the tasks we desire to be completed.

About Us

The Coffee Club is an emerging realistic roleplaying group that revolves around cafes. Our group has over 15,000 members and our games have achieved nearly 200,000 visits combined. Additionally, our communications server has over 2,500 members in which communicate with one another. Moreover, our development team will be shown below:

The Team
@coIdreign - Development Overseer, Artist
@Grimesiru - Lead Developer, 3D Modeller, Builder
@fizzycolas - UI Designer
@coldpIays - Clothing Designer
@rwomances - Clothing Designer
@9h_7n - Bot Developer
@asdsadsadsdsdas - Scenic Graphic Designer

You can check out some of our main games here: TCC | Work at a Coffee Shop ☕ - Roblox
TCC | Training Centre [GET TRAINED!] - Roblox

You can also check out the current game we are working on here:

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team. We expect high quality scripts that adhere to our game’s style. You must acquire and actively utilize a Discord account as we’d like regular updates on the scripts. This job is quite heavy as our game requires a fair few scripts, thus we also ask you be experienced and knowledgeable in your field of work.

Payment

Payment is negotiable and will be decided before hiring. Our preferred payment method is Robux. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:
coldplays#1000 or Discord
It’d be much more convenient for me if you joined via the Discord and messaged me as I have numerous messages and friend requests sent daily thus your friend request may be ignored or looked over. Additionally, please also note you must be over the age of 13 to apply.

Signed,
coldplays
The Coffee Club Development Department

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.