[CLOSED] Hiring translators for Blox World Themepark

Logo%20-%20Greyscale

Hiring translators for Blox World Themepark

Game Trailer: - YouTube (needs updating)

About Us

Blox World is looking for translators to help translate our newest game ‘Blox World Themepark’ (🎢 Theme Park Blox World - Roblox) in to various languages which Roblox currently accepts on the website.

The contributors to the game can be found here: Blox World FAQ & Contributors (you will be added to here too)

About The Job

We are looking for translators to help provide translations for Blox World Themepark’s description and in-game text such as inside the store and on boards outside the rides.

I’m looking for multiple translators to translate English to the following languages through the configure localisation page:

• English to Spanish :x: [CLOSED]
  • English to French :x: [CLOSED]
  • English to Portuguese :x: [CLOSED]
  • English to German :x: [CLOSED]
  • English to Korean :x: [CLOSED]
  • English to Chinese (traditional) :x: [CLOSED]
  • English to Chinese (simplified) :x: [CLOSED]

Payment

Please reply with your portfolio below with the previous games that you’ve translated for and your pricing included and we’ll contact those that have been picked after we do checks to ensure that you’re completely able to translate in to that language. We expect to be pay the translator in Robux (group payout). It would also be beneficial for you to leave your Discord Tag so we can contact you easier.

You will also get some extra fringe benefits along side your pay inside the game once it has been released including a ‘contributor’ tag next to your name, unlimited free ‘Insta-Ride’ (Blox World’s version of theme park fastpass) and some free gamepasses.

Contact Me

DevForum: @Toadiant
Twitter: @Toadiant
Discord: @Toad#7429
Thanks for reading!

4 Likes

You should specify how much robux you’re willing to pay.

Anyone can reply with their portfolio which consists of their pay. By putting a price on here, I’m either going to push people away from the opportunity due to underpayment or have people up their prices because they can see I pay more then they expect to usually receive.

1 Like

Ok,

That seems really nice and I wouldn’t expect many people to do that.

Hey there! im studying my career in Modern Languages for traduction and interpretation, i might be interested in this if you are willing to pay in USD, i have been using english for 9 years and im native speaker of Spanish (Latin American Spanish, specifically Colombia.)

Ulfhednar

I have some questions:
1: Do you accept people who never translated a ROBLOX game before? I have translated stuff off ROBLOX, so i don’t think it counts.
2: Does the ‘‘Portuguese’’ option means Portuguese from Portugal, or Brazil?

1. Really were looking for someone with experience in translating games who is able to provide reference to previous work on the platform.

2. Brazil

1 Like

We’ve filled in the space for a Spanish Translator and unfortunately, at this time we’re unable to pay in USD.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.