[CLOSED] Hiring Tycoon & Map Builder

The Team
@YOU.- Tycoon Builder
@AspectType- Scripter
@AspectType- UI

Currently, I have all of the coding done and I am just looking for a builder, which will only need to build one tycoon & the map.

About The Job

I am looking for a builder which can pull off a style closely similar to this game
You will need to build one tycoon (including droppers / upgraders etc), and a map, which will have 6 tycoons on it.

:arrow_down::arrow_down: Image examples :arrow_down::arrow_down:

Payment

There is 2 options I have in mind for payments.
you can either take a 25% cut for the game (I have a big marketing budget.)
or you can take a payment of 7,000 robux and 7% of the game.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter or you can comment your discord name, and I’ll add you.

Thanks for reading! :smiley:

10 Likes

6 Diffrent Tycoons or one copy and pasta’d?

3 Likes

Copy and pasted, with a different color theme.

2 Likes

The photos are from a game of yours?

2 Likes

It must be the same type of construction ???

1 Like

Nope, It’s the design im looking for though.

Yes.

2 Likes

Does the constructor have to have any experience in blender? (Some people only use studio)

1 Like

Hi i am very intrested! My disc is miguel6021#9775

1 Like

I show you my portfolio in my discord, My discord is: Nicolas DEV # 4794

Hey, are you interested in also hiring a music composer? If so, add me on discord and we can talk about spicing up your game with music! disc: ADLHoratioNelson#5748

1 Like

My portfolio

Hey there! I might be quite interested in working for you! My discord identification is Isukali#2787!

hey add this guy in disocrd he want to job: Orinthian Playz#4556

He wants hire people or he himself wants to be hired? Can you please clarify?

he want to be hired lol why you asking xD

Oh because you replied to my comment so I was thinking whether it had anything to do with me. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

hey add this guy in disocrd he want to job: Orinthian Playz#4556

no i must say sorry xD i replayed to you xD emm add the guy too he want to talk with you too

Hello I am very intrested, I have had 8 years of experience! Of developing, And i would love to make a map for you! DM me on discord: DYS_0N#1735 Thanks, Happy to help! :smiley:

I’m interested i want see the tycoon