(CLOSED) Hiring UI artist for Vehicle Simulator (Estimates, contractor/part-time)

Hi there! We are Summit Studios Games LLC., a large game development studio on Roblox with over a dozen contractors/employees. We’re looking for a UI artist who can redo the UI in our popular project, Vehicle Simulator.

Our project: [Sides] Vehicle Simulator - Roblox

Job details:

We are looking for a UI artist/designer (Who can also provide input on how the UI needs to flow to be effective for players) to completely redo the UI in our game. We hired an outside firm to redo our UI, but we weren’t satisfied with the end results (A case of left/right brain).

We’re thinking of doing a UI that’s more mature in design (A-la forza horizon 4/need for speed heat), but still easy to pickup for new/younger players (But not to the point of where it’s patronizing to an veteran/older audience).

Requirements:

• Experienced in UI design
  • Design a UI that flows naturally for the player/is easy to pickup.
  • Must be mobile/xbox friendly.
  • Be able to implement said UI into Roblox Studio, and scale the elements so they look great across a variety of device sizes/resolutions.
  • Able to design 9-patch friendly UI elements.
  • Design a UI that can be friendly across all platforms w/o being too friendly to a specific platform (E.g. We don’t want a 100% mobile friendly UI that snubs out computer/Xbox users).
  • 18+ years of age and able to sign a standard work for hire agreement that states the end-result is the property of Summit Studios Games LLC.
  • (Optional) Form a working relationship with our team to come on part-time to create UI assets on-demand.

Payment

We can pay in either Robux or real-currency (USD, we can convert to your country’s currency need be). Payment is negotiable, we’re looking for estimates right now after a consultation (We’re happy to pay for your time to consult w/us/deliver an estimate).

Contact Us

You can reach out to me for more details on this project:

• Devforum
  • Twitter: @rbxbelzebass
  • Discord: Belzebass#6713 (If it doesn’t let you send a friend request, please DM me on the devforum and I’ll send you one).

Reply with portfolios if you’d like, and if we see something we like, we’ll reach out to you.

Cheers!
Belzebass
CTO/COO, Summit Studios Games LLC.

Hello! I am interested in the UI design.

Please DM me/reply to the thread with your portfolio if you don’t mind, thank you!

I’m interested. Add me on discord: Vortex#9801

I don’t have a portfolio yet. I am no longer interested in the job.

I’m Interested. Here is my portfolio:

Note: I Also could do any style you are looking for as long as you provide a reference!

1 Like

Position has been filled, thanks to all who applied!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.