[CLOSED] HS_7 is hiring Modellers

HS_7, a game designer & developer with over 100k group members & 10m+ visits is currently looking to hire modellers for upcoming projects.

I am currently in need of a modeller capable of making models for a cartoony bakery game. All models should be fully original & able to have the colour changed within Roblox Studios. We require items such as food, drinks, trays, glasses, cups, mugs & items for gamepasses. There is a few more requirements, we will make you aware of them if we choose to hire you, to prevent people from copying our ideas.

If you are interested in working alongside us in future projects, we have some core values that we believe are essential. First is teamwork, although we do understand some developers enjoy working solo within projects, we promote the idea of teamwork due to the simple nature & effectiveness of it. Second is communication, we seek to ensure that all members of our team are, at all times, aware of what exactly is going on, furthermore to ensure our community can rest assured that we are working to deliver promised projects & updates on-time.

If a job alongside us seems attractive to you, send me a message on DevForum & I will reply with my Discord tag, please do this instead of directly attempting to contact me on Discord. All applicants must be over the age of 13. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I am Interested, I am a Modeler/Builder for 2 years.

Hey there, i’m interested in the job! You can see my portfolio below! I think that i’m for the the job to model the tasks in time! Hope to hear from you soon. :+1:

hello, i am interested in this

My friend is interested! his Discord is bossman76879#3514

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.