[CLOSED] iMeepler - GFX/Graphics

About Me

Been doing graphics low-key for about 3 years now. I specialize in C4D, (some-what) blender, and Photoshop. Every graphic I make, I try to do a different style of how I make it. I don’t want my work to be summarized in one style. I have done work for many developers around ROBLOX including WhoToTrus (who’s commission was featured on the ROBLOX Instagram.)

I do not have a lot of work to showcase, as I have been on a hiatus of development for a long time, and have been focusing on a lot of other important things as my skills got better overtime.

Showcase

Game Work (Experienced)

Profile Work (Experienced)

Availability

I am available mostly throughout the week. I don’t have an exact schedule, but I try to make my deadlines as much as I can.

Payment

R$15,000 or 35.00 USD - Thumbnail
R$7,500 or 20.00 USD - Icon
(Price disparity intentional)

Contact

15 Likes

That is a bit overpriced for the examples you have given.

If I purchase a graphic from you, would they be higher quality than this or the same?

Sorry if this seems rude, just making sure my money wouldn’t go to waste!

6 Likes

Not overpriced - USD Price is good and I’m assuming it’s more with Robux due to tax after devex and the time it takes to devex. IMO These prices are a great price and I’ll most likely be ordering within the next couple of weeks.

4 Likes

Update - 7/8/20

New Banner
New Examples added
Commissions re-opened officially

1 Like

I have to agree with @BrokenPhysics5 here. You are definitely charging too much, according to the examples you’ve shown.

This is what you can get in the same price class;
(GFX by SoftGB for 10k+ - 20k+)

I am not trying to downvote your work (it’s amazing), but you should definitely reorientate your prices to get more clients.

Edit
I think your prices are definitely better now. Thanks for listening to us.

3 Likes

Great work, I have ordered a graphic from iMeepler and I got results back the next day. Very well priced and you get what you pay for. Highly recommend commissioning him, high quality, and reliable!

3 Likes