SoftGB | GFX Artist | OPEN

About%20me
Hey there, I’m known as Softy aka SoftGB, I’ve been making Roblox GFX since 2017 that was a year after I’ve joined Roblox, I’ve also been nominated for the “Best Roblox Render” in the 6th Annual Bloxy Awards I’ve also worked for big games such as Blox Fruits, Power Simulator, Fitness Simulator, Magic Simulator. Here is some of my work!

Icons

Thumbnails

Personal Renders

Prices

For USD It’s Paypal ONLY
No refunds or chargebacks when paid

Contact
Twitter: @SoftGB
Discord: SoftGB#4926

Please let me know if u added me, I’m available on both so feel free to DM me! :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great day!

90 Likes

Woahh, super reasonable prices. I’ve seen some of your work on twitter too and I love it! Do you accept payment through shirts, or only through groups?

8 Likes

Only through Groups! i dont have builders club. Sorry and Thanks!

7 Likes

Added!

Ruizukun_Dev#9999

Too bad you didn’t leave your Discord tag in my Thread otherwise I would have accepted your FR

6 Likes

Very impressive work, highly recommended artist!

7 Likes

Thank You!

5 Likes

I remember when I had those prices, then my demand went super high and people yelled at me to raise my prices ;_;

6 Likes

Updated!

2 Likes

Check discord. I’d like to hire you very much.

2 Likes

Nice work SoftGB i check you’r portfolio 1 month ago keep it up man.

1 Like

Nice work, and good prices. I know who am going to contact for a next update or game.

1 Like

He is one of the best artists on Roblox! I always purchase the graphics I need from him.

3 Likes

Updated! Added New personal renders and some new thumbnails and one new icon!

Added New personal renders/icons/thumbnails DM if ur interested

Hey Soft, I added you on discord

1 Like

This does not look like one years worth of art. Nice work!

1 Like

Looks amazing. I currently have a GFX Artist, but I might hire you in the future.

1 Like

He did game icon work for us recently, outstanding quality. He has reasonable prices and completes commissions on time!

1 Like

Some very good pieces, I’ll probably be contacting you in the coming days!

1 Like

Still open? Please contact Tazuk#1536