[CLOSED] Koala Cafe | Hiring 3D Modeler

My name is Bread_Empire, the current lead developer of Koala Cafe! We currently have a brand new cafe in the works that is set to be released on August 3rd, 2019. However, there’s some assets that we still need modeled.

We are looking for a 3d modeler who is capable of modeling low poly food and other minor things (mops, sponges, etc.). You will be paid 10k - 15k robux based off of our satisfaction (or it can increase if negotiated)

Disclaimer:

• All assets must be made by you and are to be freshly made, meaning do not reuse assets you’ve made in the past.

• Once you’ve been paid, you cannot reuse the assets you’ve made for us for different games.

• Payment is managed by @LoganWallace25

Contact Info:

Discord: < ARCHIVE >#1234

Leave any inquiries in the replies and I will try my best to answer them!

1 Like

Can u pay in usd?

(extracharacters)

Sadly, we are unable to pay in USD.

Hey I’ve send a friend request to you on discord!

hey just Pm me, look at my portfolio

Hello! Do have a few inquiries, since I may be interested.

• How many models are you looking for? The post doesn’t seem to specify.

• Are you looking for the models to be UV mapped and textured, or vertex painted, or…?

• Is there any examples of other assets already made to give a better idea of what style you’re looking for?

Hello! Thank you for the inquiries.

1. We do not have a concrete amount of models needed yet, mainly as we are still drafting our food menu. When we have a definite amount, we will add that in.

2. It depends. I believe that almost everything that is needed will not require such.

3. Sure!

Examples of the cafe

2 Likes

Doesn’t quite need to be an exact number, even just a rough ballpark estimate of what would be needed is helpful.

I’d say around up to 20 if I can guess right, probably less.

Will add you on Discord to continue further.

Hello, thank you all for your interest! We have found a 3d modeler.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.