Our game Koala Cafe is a unique role-play experience which has amassed 12.5 million visits and 370,000 group members . Our fast growing educational community is self organized, and teaches our target audience of ages (7-12) social skills in a simulated work environment with easy to follow steps to progress through the roles of the company hierarchy.
Our team consists of active and highly motivated devs who want to take our game to unforeseen levels.
@LoganWallace25 - Founder / Creative Director / Builder
@ZackLaFlame - Co-Director / 3D Modeler / UI Designer
@Klinecars - GFX Artist / Marketing / QA
@v_aggelein - Extremely Well Rounded Lead Developer
Koala Cafe is seeking an experienced scripter to fix existing bugs, polish the game, and take on relatively smaller tasks that will ensure further growth of the game. This will help aid our lead developer as he tackles larger and time consuming content. You will need to work with our pre-existing scripts and UI.
- Fix pre-existing bugs (caused by previous scripters) and make minor adjustments
- Produce new content such as buying XP, starter pack, and scripts that need Discord integration
- Collaborate with the team on ideas and work closely with the lead scripter
- Track your assigned tasks and progress on HacknPlan
- Passionate about developing genuine content that our community will enjoy
- Motivated to produce quality work on your own accord
- Dependable by working at a healthy pace to meet deadlines
- Great Communicator fluent in English and able to work effectively alongside a team
- Experienced with proficiency in Lua and developing with performance/UX in mind
Payment will be a percentage on our group payroll. It will range anywhere from 10-20% based on your skill and how much work you plan to take on.
We are also open to doing payment per job for bigger tasks if they arise.
There’s a ton to love about working for Koala Cafe including…
- Our gamepasses granted to you in the live game
- Free developer products in product games
- Custom Discord color in our server with 9K members
- Developer only in-game billboard GUI name tag
- Custom in-game chat color
The position has been filled. We took everyone’s applications into careful consideration and there were some very talented applicants. Thank you to all of those who applied!