[CLOSED] Kohaú | Hiring Builder

Kohaú | Links

Kohaú Group
Kohaú Twitter

Kohaú | About Us

We’re Kohaú, an active Hibachi Restaurant group here on Roblox. Our goal is to provide a fun and unique game experience to our player base, an immersive roleplaying experience where players can roleplay as a customer or work as a chef, and foster a fun and positive community! We are looking for an experienced builder to work as a contractor. You will be doing numerous tasks from time to time, ranging from expanding buildings, to building new rooms, etc.

Your building must look similar to our current game’s map style, which you can find the game here.

Kohaú | Requirements

• Must be 13 years old or older
  • Must have good experience with building on Roblox Studio. At least a year of building experience is optimal.
  • Must have a Discord account
  • Must have a clean record within the Roblox community and our community
  • Must have knowledge with keeping builds optimized.
  • Must have knowledge with building via Roblox Studio and terraforming with Roblox’s Terrain tools
  • Must have a portfolio ready to present.
  • Must have good communication skills.
  • Must be able to attend weekly meetings inside of a voice channel. You do not need a microphone.

Kohaú | Nice to Have

• A microphone
  • Experience with Blender or any 3D modeling software.
  • A creative mindset, pitching in ideas for future content. We don’t believe in an “I” with our direction, we believe in a “We”!
  • Experience with working in the cafe or restaurant industry. Bonus points if you’ve worked for any notable groups!

Kohaú | Job Perks

As a builder, you will get to enjoy numerous perks but some will not be granted until you make a contribution/complete your first job. These include:

• A special Contributor nametag in-game and role
  • You will be credited in-game for your work
  • A nice work environment that is BAME and LGBTQ+ friendly
  • Flexible pay
  • More perks soon!

Kohaú | Payment

The payment will be negotiated between you and us. You will be paid per task completed, with the starting price being 5,000 Robux via group funds (in most situations), which can increase a lot depending on what needs to be done.

Kohaú | Contact

Interested in applying? Feel free to contact our Lead Developer & scripter on Discord: Akita#0081

Please send your works right away, instead of asking “Are you still hiring?” or such. Shall we feel that you are fit for this job, you will be added to the development group. Feel free to leave any inquiries in the replies. I will try our best to respond to all of them.

11 Likes

Do you think we can get a little more information on what it is we would be building? (if hired)
What style do you want? Is it realistic, low-poly, medieval, futuristic, etc?

1 Like

The game is sort of a medium poly but has a lot of modern features.

1 Like

I’m interested, add me. Captain Harry#9999

1 Like

I’m interested in this position!

To point out, I DO have Blender for textured, shaped flooring of the full-build itself.

1 Like

I’m interested! :grinning:
Here’s my portfolio: IcyXue's Portfolio
Discord: IcyXue#5473

1 Like

Here’s my building portfolio if you’re interested, it’s outdated-ish. Vintament | portfolio (closed)

1 Like

I’m interested in becoming a builder.

Discord: JustAGoldbar#1769

1 Like