[CLOSED] Looking for a clothing designer!

Hello. My name is Pix and I am looking for a designer who can make high-quality and detailed designs. I am the owner of a group called Pixie’s Closet (https://www.roblox.com/groups/6938963/Pixie-s-Closet#!/store) The group only has a few members, due to me not advertising much and not having many designs in the store. If you would like to apply please message me on the developer forum or on Discord @Pixfui#9528. When commenting on the Developer Forum, please make sure to leave a link to your portfolio, if you have one. Here are some examples of what i’m looking for! Image from MIVA, go check out there clothing! image

Payment

Depending on how your designs look, I usually pay around 45 :robux: per outfit. Prices are negotiable.

Contact

Discord: @Pixfui#9528
Roblox: Pixfui
I mainly like to contact through Roblox chat. I don’t know why, but I just like it better.

Other Information

I am looking to post clothes about every Wednesday.

Thanks for reading :grinning:

2 Likes

If you’re looking for designers who can provide detailed and high-quality designs, then you should raise your payment. Designing takes hours of drawing and tons of creativity. Most high-quality designers expect 200 - 400 per outfit.

Please don’t underpay designers.

4 Likes

Yes, I know. I do raise my prices depending on how good the work is. I don’t underpay, if they don’t like the payment, they don’t have to do it. Im not forcing them to take the job.

I understand but charging 45 R$ is definitely underpaying any designer who comes along. A lot of people tend to underpay us and nobody ever brings it up. That’s all I was saying!

2 Likes

Hey! Your discord doesn’t work.
My discord is deputy#3879

2 Likes

Okay! Thanks for telling me, I know how much hard word designers put into there designs.

Okay!!!

Sent a fr!!!

I completely agree with you here but I want to point out that he/she may be on a tight budget. Yes 45 R$ is quite low but I highly doubt he/she is looking for someone like you (took a look at your portfolio, stunning work btw!!!)

Also took a look at their group store and the clothing there is pretty simple, minimal lineart, zero shading. I think 45 R$ is fair for this quality of work considering those probably took less than 15 minutes to design.

I personally would never accept 45 R$ but plenty of beginners/intermediate designers will. Just wanted to argue the other side.

2 Likes

Yeah. As a new designer myself, I would happily accept 45 robux per outfit.

2 Likes

no longer interested, post edited so my portfolio doesn’t have to be linked to this.

Love to Apply i don’t mind anything 10+ Im only started (Not the best) But love to apply your discord is not working for me I would still love to apply : ]

My discord is :star:Stevey#4142 Love to work with you : )

Okay!!!

Is there a Star in it???

Yes there is!
30 charssssssssssssssss

Sent!!! Btw instead of saying 30 chars, you can just put more then 30 ! marks or ? marks cuz it will only show as 3

1 Like

Ok!!! friended you thanks for the heads up

1 Like

I am interested. I would be fine to negotiate a lower price if you want. Message me and I can link you my group so you can see what my clothing is like.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.