[CLOSED] Looking for a Low Poly Builder / UI Designer

Introduction:
Hello there, the name is MisterHumbled! I’m currently looking for a low poly builder to work alongside me to create various types of games. If you are a low poly builder and looking for a scripter partner to work alongside with make sure to contact me in the methods mentioned below.

Extra:
If you can make user interface designs as well as GFX then that is very much encouraged, looking primarily for the builder but the more skills the better!

Payment:
This will be a partnership so I’m hoping to pay in percentage, for now, I am setting down the base percentage at 25 - 35% but I am willing to negotiate on this if it does not work.

If any of the information above interests you then make sure to contact me in one of the following ways:
Discord: MisterHumbled#0578
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MisterHumbled

Thank You for reading my post, look forward to talking with you :smile:.

1 Like

Ok

just my builds aren’t good.

Hi, I’m actually looking for a scripter. Here is my portfolio

Building Portfolio

Hello, I am a UI artist. You can check my portfolio out on my page. I would be very interested in helping out with anything! Portfolio: (CLOSED) Jacobthedragon4ever Portfolio | UI designer

I’ve added you, i’m quite interested, i happen to be experienced with low poly building and UI. I’m jakeee#6454

Alright I’ve sent a friend request. Talk more on it through discord.

I’m interested. I’m fairly experienced in low poly building only.
My discord is: Aethereas#2555

I have added you >;X#0096 ← my user

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.