[CLOSED] Looking for a Programming Duo partner for this project!

:raising_hand_man: About Me

My name is Alex, otherwise known as EnDarke. I am a 3D Artist, Builder, and UI Artist.

Here is my portfolio if you would like to see my work prior to reading the post.

:loudspeaker: About the Project

I am looking for a Programmer duo partner to work on and release a game together. I’d prefer to not pay any USD and just 50%, but that all depends on the coder and their choice. Of course, the project/game would be equally run by both of us.

:grinning: The Roles

Me (@EnDarke) - 3D Assets, and Builds.
Possibly you - Programming

I know there are some programmers that do UI as well, so if you are able to do UI, that would be best. If not, I will take on the UI role.

:bulb: The Project Idea

Unfortunately, I would not like to share the idea publicly, because it’s a project I’d like to make sure it’s perfected by release, so no one releases the game before us. On a side note, I will be telling the project idea in DMs, so feel free to message me there.

I’d say this project is something on the line of the top 10 games on the “Popular” tab level of complexity, so if you aren’t the most experienced coder, I’d like to kindly ask you to move on, because I will expect a lot of experience from you.

:dollar: Payment

I know this is the section most people really care about to see if the project is worth it. I’d like to say, I wish to not pay any USD to the programmer because this will be a duo project 50/50 ownership, we both decide, and I will use the USD to pay for things like Logos, Thumbnails or if we find a better UI artist to create the UI for the game.

I’d hope to keep it 50% and 50%, but it’s all negotiable in DMs. DM me, and we can negotiate payments between us.

:telephone_receiver: Contact Information

You can message me here on the DevForum, Twitter, or Discord. I am most likely going to respond to Discord, but you will need to make sure you send me a message after you add me or I will not see it.

Discord - EnDarke#0001
Twitter - Link to my Twitter

:stop_sign: P.S.

If you aren’t very sure about the project, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Message me! I’d love to talk to you about it all in DMs and get to know everyone before I work with them. I like to make the work environment playful, we get stuff done. Yet, we still have tons of fun working on the project.

:green_circle: Ending Note

Thank you for reading the post. If you added me on Discord, don’t forget to send me a message so I will see it!

2 Likes

So I have to go though a negotiation to be paid in Robux?

Well no, the negotiation is for the amount and what type of payment.

Endarke is a great modeler and is awesome to work with. Gets his commissions done quickly and professionally.

2 Likes

Thank you Ezmoreth! Spot was closed before I could reply to you haha! Preciate it my dude.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.