(CLOSED) Looking for a scripter (3000 Robux)

About Me

Hi there! I am Pancake1824. I am looking for a scripter to make me something. I will specify what I need below.

The Team
@Pancake1824 - Only me

About The Job

I am looking for someone to script a tool. Basically, I need a throwable pancake that does damage when it hits a player (30 health points). I need this tool to be able to be charged. The longer you hold the mouse, the more damage you will do (max amount of damage is 70, or 10 seconds charged). I also want there to be animations included and sound effects. For the animations, they can be pretty simple but you have to make them. For the sound effects, I can add them by replacing the ID with the sound effect I want. Additionaly, I would like a UI that gives the player the option to buy a dev product. This dev product, when bought, will give the player 30 health points. You don’t have to make the UI look nice, I can do it.

I would also like to see a portfolio of your work.

Payment

I am paying 3000 Robux for all of this. If this is too low, I can raise the payment. Also, here’s proof that I actually have the Robux:

(This is on mobile, so there is no way I could use the Inspection tool (for Google Chrome) to edit the amount of Robux it looks I have on the website.)

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord
Pancake#6519

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested but is this group funds or what?

Oh, I didnt specify. Sorry. It will be through a T-shirt but tax will not be a problem because the price of the T-shirt will not be 3000 Robux. It will be more so that you get 3000 Robux even with the tax.

1 Like

I’m interested, my discord for contact: UzrKe#1851

@uzerk1234 Has made the pancake tool. This means that this offer is now closed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.