[CLOSED] Looking for a Scripter

About Us

Hi, I’m im_tool. I am recruiting a scripter for my game. Everything is all built it is ready to be scripted.

The Team
@im_tool - Builder
@jayovic - Scripter

Current Progress:

About The Job

I’m looking for a scripter. First, I need you to create a system where it will choose any player in the lobby and match them with another random player in the lobby to battle against each other. Secondly, you’ll need to create a live death, kill and win counter board. Third, a simple GUI that displays the user’s stats(Deaths, Wins and Kills).

Payment

We are paying 1-3 thousand Robux, prices can be negotiable(I’m on a budget). Methods of how I will pay you can be negotiable too.

Contact Us

You can contact me through discord: Pixel#0005
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading,
im_tool

(The game is going to be simple, describes why the lobby is simple)

1 Like

3000 R$ is only 10 USD, you may want to review your payment as not many scripters will go for something that low.

2 Likes

I recommend offering a percentage as no one good is going to apply for R$ 3000 for the amount of work you expect out of them.

I recommend %40+

2 Likes

Seems like a simple task, I sent you a friend request on discord, DM me if your still looking for someone.

1 Like

I’m not looking to put ads. I’m making it for fun and if I do make a bunch of robux, I’ll end up sharing it with the scripter.

Especially if you expect them to remain dedicated to the project, for example I had commissioned you in the past which I assume you’ ve forgotten. The payment was rather small so you felt no obligation to fix any bugs that randomly popped up that rendered the commission useless.

If you’ve got a small budget, I highly recommend not commissioning anyone that isn’t passionate about their work. Since for those that solely do it for money will only give the bare minimum effort if they’re not paid a more reasonable amount like 50k+.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.