[CLOSED] Looking for an experienced programmer for a game

Important

I need a reliable programmer who has worked in more than 1 game and also connects at least 3 or 4 times a week in a range of 3 and 6 hours a day.

About Us

Hello, this is one of my first projects, I want it to be the best possible and that your collaboration and opinion are outstanding.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional programmer to join our team,
I need you to have: UI programming, basic concepts of animation of an NPC, animation of objects, intermission systems and choice of maps, financial and purchasing systems through UI, gamepasses. I will give information about the game and what we have in mind: the game is based on natural disasters and the collection of coins with a different theme from all existing games.The construction of the game and the UI design is practically finished, so we will start working as soon as possible.

Sketch Examples:

Payment

The payments are negotiable, will be made through a quote or a list of everything the game will need (it will be paid for each finished script). Our preferred payment method is through PayPal in USD.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or in discord: Leo Teco#8443
You must be 16 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sent a friend request over discord: Wingboy0#4187

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.