[CLOSED] Looking for an expert map maker

Job Recruitment [Ruckus Race]

About Me

Hi there! I’m Emskipo. I’m a relatively new developer on the Roblox platform and have been learning and tinkering on the platform for about a year or so now. I have 2 games currently in development, one is a massive adventure game and the other a racing/fighting game. I have the skill sets required to do just about any development role but my greatest strength is likely programming. I have a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science and can pretty much program anything. As I said I also have graphic, 3D modeling, animation, building, video and audio skills. Currently 99% of the content in my games is custom made with the exception of a tree or bush here or there. So while I can do anything, I can’t do everything alone.

The Team
@Emskipo - Scripting, Anything else
@username - Map Maker, Other skills

A very basic development version of Ruckus Race is available here:
https://www.roblox.com/games/4505801301/Ruckus-Race-Dev

About The Job

I am currently looking for an expert map maker for my racing game. This person should feel very confident in their ability to make environments / landscapes / maps primarily using terrain tools in studio. The maps should be large, intricate, semi-realistic, with an air of whimsy and relevant to the game focus (racing/fighting). Given that this is a role based on artistic ability, you will need to provide examples of maps you have made.

Payment

Payment and payment form are negotiable.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord: emskipo#1955
You must be 18 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! If you have questions please ask. :slight_smile:

edit:
I seem to be getting a number of folks who are under 18 that are interested. Since I can’t and don’t feel comfortable with any sort of contract with someone under 18, I can only offer the following as an alternative. If your under 18 and feel you could make a fantastic map for this game. Then make it. Then bring it to me and show me. If I like it we can negotiate a sale price.

2 Likes

I would LOVE to help with this, but the age requirement doesn’t fit me. Good luck!

Hi, I would love to apply for this position. Here is my portfolio for you to look through. If you want to continue discussion, please add me on Discord. :]
XIaine#6196

Oh, and since my age isn’t presented on my portfolio, I would like to say that I am 22 years old.
Thank you!

Oh Snaaaaappp! 30 charssssssssss

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.