[CLOSED] Looking for an Icon maker and Thumbnail maker

Turp%20Studio

Who are we?

Hey, I’m the owner of Turp’s Studios where we make games for everyone to enjoy. We’ve made multiple games such as Elemental Royale; a game with over 6 million visits, Eating Simulator; a game with over 1 million visits and Sword FFA! We hope to make even more games where you possibly can be helping us to develop them as well!

What will you be working on?

You will be working on a new upcoming game for Turp’s Studio. I can’t give out too much information about the game however, it is a game where you will be able to roleplay with others, look after your own virtual pet and play minigames to buy furniture for your house. You will get more specific information about the game if needed depending on your job. The game name is called Sponjees.

The Job

I’m the solo developer as of right now for Turp’s Studio and I’m hoping to hire more people for an upcoming new project that I’ll be working on.

Icon Maker (TAKEN)
We need a person that can create icons to make a logo for my game.

The logo isn’t too complicated and will have the game name (Sponjee), mainly coloured blue, and the o in the game name will be replaced with the virtual pet that players will be able to have in-game.

The logo should look something similar to that but more “professional” and the pet obviously being done better.

Deadline for this job: 2 days once selected

Thumbnail Maker (TAKEN)
We also need a person that can create a thumbnail for the game and also a game logo (1080x1080). The thumbnail will be a render of the main part of town.

The thumbnail that I’m looking for would look something similar to the ones shown above.

Deadline will for this job: 3 days once selected

Payment

Once the job of the Icon Maker (TAKEN) is done, they will be paid 3000 Robux through group funds.

Once the job of the Thumbnail Maker (TAKEN) is done, they will be paid 4500 Robux through group funds.

Contacting us

If you think you are the right person for the job, just contact me through the Roblox DevForums (Make sure to send a portfolio). If you are chosen, we’ll then communicate through discord.

You must be 13 or older to apply.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and the best of luck if you’re applying! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you want one like the bottom one, just contact @kumo_art since he made them…

On his twitter, it says his commisions are closed so I cant.

2 Likes

Hi, interesed.
Add me varjoy#4366
Please on discord since it’s easier to contact

I can help you with this https://devforum.roblox.com/t/netto-gfx-artist-commissions-open/659932/1 my portfolio

Hey im interested in thumbnail maker discord FUNNIER THAN YOU#3220

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.