[Closed] Looking for Builder / Modeler for new JoJo game

I’m looking for someone who can create semi-detailed rigs in primarly R6, as well as some other models.

Hello!

Sorry about the previous incomplete topics I created and deleted, making posts on mobile sucks

I’m mistrustfully, the Scripter / Owner of Trustworthy Softworks! I am looking to hire a Modeler who can produce new Models for our current project, a game based on JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures, Yare Yare Daze.

Payment and Team

@mistrustfully - Scripter / Owner (50%)
@Kazurei - Modeler / Builder (40% - 45%)

Payment is totally negotiable, though some funds will go to the group for advertising and such. I can pay commission as well, but it might be harder for me to pay you.
We are earning a decent amount (33K as of the time of this post), even though I haven’t advertised. The game has a decent amount of visits (125K as of written) and around 100 - 150 concurrent players on the weekends.

The Game / Group

https://www.roblox.com/games/4542776913
https://www.roblox.com/groups/5216326/Trustworthy-Softworks

About The Job

I am looking for a modeler who can create original Stand models and some other miscellaneous models for our game. You must be active on the weekends, and on the weekdays be able to respond to messages. You don’t need to have watched / read JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures before, but it is preferred if you have. You can always look up reference pictures if you haven’t watched / read it before.

Contact Us

You can contact me on the Developer Forum OR via Discord at mistrustfully#9954 (Discord is my preferred method of contact)
You can ask me about the job and negotiate payment there.
(When you contact me, please state that its about this post in particular, it makes it easier for me)

If I made any mistakes or am missing any information with this post please tell tell me below.

Hoping to getting to work with you! :wink:

3 Likes

Payment is under “Payment and Team”, though the percentages I list there are completely negotiable.

1 Like

I’ve some experience in modeling. I don’t know if it’s enough because this game has a different system from what I know, but I can try.

This is the style I’m currently looking for just so you know. If you can do something similar to this you might be a good candidate :wink:

This is a free model I have used as a filler until I hired somebody, I have no idea if it was stolen and that’s why I’m trying to get a modeler for the game.

Is the game already out? Or is this what you need for it to be finished?

Game is already out, the scripting is pretty much done, all I really need at this point is a modeler to help produce more content with me for the game.

1 Like

I’m not a good modeler… but here is a few pictures

Sent you a friend request on discord.

Gloomy#4401

Accepted, sorry I wasn’t online beforehand.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.