(CLOSED) Looking for Clothing Designers

(We will hire a GFX artist to make a logo)

About Us

Hi there! We are A.C. Designs, a small upcoming clothing group. We’re looking for a multiple clothing designers who are willing to join our team and make clothing for our group! I am a builder, so I am currently building the Homestore with Vanillaboy18. You can see builds from me if you look at my topics. We have also started to make some clothing too, so you can check that out here: A.C. Designs - Roblox

The Team
@coneylove133 - Chairmen - 15%
@VanillaBoy18 - Chairmen 2 - 15%
@username - Male Clothing designer - 30%
@username - Female Clothing designer - 30%
Advertisements - 10%

About The Job

We are looking for professional clothing designers to join our team. We value quality over quantity. Good communication skills are appreciated. We expect 1-2 designs per day for 1 month. We are a more casual clothing group. This means we make chill outfits like hoodies, sweatpants, crop tops, more casual and less brandy. You will be immediately fired if we find that you have been stealing free clothing templates online.

Example of our Style

Yet again, we are a more chill/relaxed clothing group. It is a bit difficult to find the right word for our style.

We are planning to release our group sometime in March. We do not have an exact date yet. I have set aside 7,000 robux for advertising at the start. 1,000 robux per day.

Payment

We will offer you 30% of the revenue for 3 months after release. Our preferred payment method is robux via group funds. If this all fails, you will get a payment of 1000 robux. I do not have much money to work with, so I apologize.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Coneylove133#2653
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

What is the role of chairmen? Why do they receive so much percentage?

The Chairmens are the owners. We are only looking for 2 clothing designers and we decided that we will give 25% revenue per designer. The designers get more revenue than we will. We agreed that giving 50% was fair, but how much percentage do you believe we should give?

I don’t think keeping 40% of percentage to yourselves just to manage. Its not going to look positive on the people doing the hard work. 35% person each I think will be reasonable.

1 Like

Hey do you have a genre you guy fallow or is it more of a preference thing?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.