{CLOSED} Looking For Developers [10K]

About Us

Hi there! We are Surreal Studios a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Fort Edmonton!

The Team
@Luke_Brofist - Project Manager
CLOSED - Scripter 1/1
OPEN - Builder 0/2

About The Job

It should be a WW2 Style map.

We are looking for a professional builders and an experienced Scripter to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We wish to have the project done in about a month. The Scripter ahold be able to make GUI, script vehicles doors and overhead ranks and must be able to make everything have as little lag as possible. The Builder should be able to model and build about anything from houses to vehicles and even guns. They should make everything able to be scripted and make all tools third person. The Builder should also be able to make paths throughout a large map, about 1000x1000 Roblox generated terrain. It should be flat and smooth for easy item placement.

Our game needs at least the terrain done and completion of mentioned assets by the end of November. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours. The terrain will be flat with paths and an outside area.

Payment

We are paying a commission but we will make a down payment of at least 1000 robux. We will have a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created and the work you have done alltogether . You may also take a commission that we may discuss. Any position may take a commission of up to 50% for scripters and 20% for builders alongside a payment.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at GamerBot#1541
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :smile: :

5 Likes

What exactly will the project manager do?

4 Likes

The project manager is me,I basically just say what you have to do.I don’t make any profit, it all goes to the developers and back into the game.

By any chance, do you need a animator for the game? Since it’s not on your team, I supposed you might need one?

1 Like

What kind of scripting would the scripter need to do?

1 Like

I sent you a friend request on discord! I am interested in the scripting position. My username on discord is KDJ.

1 Like

An animator would be quite useful for the emotes. Can I have your discord?

This post doesn’t have enough info. You didn’t outline what is expected of the scripter nor outlined the size of the map being built. Also, payment isn’t 100% clear.

You should make this post more descriptive.

3 Likes

I’ll fix that. Thanks for telling me

1 Like

Mhm! Scythe Slaying#5934

I would like to talk and hopefully apply!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.