[CLOSED!] Looking For Developers for a Open World Game! 10K for Backup Payment

Looking For Developers for an Open World Game.

image4
Hi there! We are SevenX Studios, We are a creating a game that requires a lot of effort, work, and responsibility. Our Team was currently working on two previous projects but has failed due to its lack of creativity. Our new game will hopefully earn us some Robux and earn some popularity. Our group link is down below:

image3

@MZTN_FRAGS - Lead Scripter/3D Modeller/Founder
@jjjbad - UI Artist/Co-Founder
@Theyoloman1920 - Animator/Manager/Senior Programmer
@mgtl09 - Builder/3D Modeller (INACTIVE DUE TO SCHOOL)
@you - Secondary Builder
@Nopaynee - GFX Artist

The name of the game is: CyberWorld
A futuristic open world, with one of the biggest maps on the Roblox platform. Everything is interactive, even a locked door. Ever played Sea of Thieves? Imagine this game, but it takes place into a sci-fi world, ready to explore. New quests, locations, and weapons added monthly.

image2
We are open with one position at the moment, a Builder Artist. With this position, the position will have details and descriptions below along with Payment in the payment section. Please take a look at the Builder position.

Professional Builder

In this position, here is an example of what we need for our game. We need futuristic and realistic builds that are able to create a low lag build so it doesn’t ruin the game quality. Some Example Builds are down below…
Note: This is a sample image from Google Images.

image1
Payment is the most important part for most people, The payment for Builder will go like this…
Backup Payment - 10K :robux:
Percentage - 25% :robux:
Perffered Payment Method: :robux:
The Backup Payment is only if the project fails and does not succeed. If you think the payment is unfair Please contact me so we can talk about changing prices.

image0
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/DevFrags. You can also reach out to us in Discord DevFrags#2441. You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m confused, does the Audio Composer receive robux, and Builder/Modeler percentage? What if your game doesn’t generate revenue?

If it doesn’t generate revenue I have some Robux that I can pay if this project fails but sometimes you gotta be positive.

Also there might be some parts where I forgot things so if you have any questions please ask below!

The composer gets paid every piece of audio.

im interested i have send you a request

I thought an FPS Game was too complicated for you, according to our DMs?

Look I am busy doing other things and creating a FPS game isn’t that complicated for me as much now. But I don’t really take FPS games cause there are so many of them. If your trying to be harsh please leave.

REOPENED for GFX Artist

30 Characters

Im intersted you can check my portfolio :grinning:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feedback - Bypassing the 30 Character Limit

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feedback - Bypassing the 30 Character Limit

Your twitter account doesn’t exist and your discord username doesn’t work. Could I have your discord please?

Apologize for not updating my discord, My discord is DevFrags#2441

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.