[CLOSED] Looking for developers to make an intense fps

Ok, I just added a bit more! I will probably be taking a good share for myself, probably the same amount as the developers! I want to stay equal.

1 Like

Since you’re looking for only 1 scripter this project will be a big undertaking for that person and by the payment given it will be hard to find someone willing to do it properly.

1 Like

There will be multiple scripter working on this project.

accept a 2D artist instead of a GFX artist

Can you explain exactly what you are doing?? Kinda selfish to take a large portion if you’re not gonna be doing any of the development work.

Hi I am a GFX artist my discord is crew#6742 :slight_smile:

Did you read the rest of the comment? He said probably the same amount as the devs

hi, im a good Scripter, 15 years old and im interesed of the Scripting job, i can work atleast 6 hours per day bec i don’t have school this week. Any payment over 500R is good, if u want to talk more, discord is great, my id: pro_developer213#8023 and the payment if u can, to be in Group Fonds, and the payment goes to @pro_developer213

If you had any issues about pay, I said O wil probably be taking the same share that the developers are getting.

I did read the rest of the comment. The way he structured it implied that he was gonna take the same chunk as the developers do. He never said if he was going to develop anything. His name isn’t in the ‘team list’, as he goes onto to reiterate

Implies that pay wise, he’s getting the same as devs, but isn’t gonna do any of the work

I see where your coming from now, so what your saying is that why should he/she get the same much as devs when he is not doing any work themselves, correct?

Sorry, I forgot to put myself. I am the Executive Project Director. I am managing the whole project. EpicMango990, the studio’s owner, is also directing this project.

We need a modeler ASAP! It is very important.

Personally as a modeller 100 robux for guns is a low amount if you are looking for futuristic styled guns then the minimum would be 500 robux otherwise It’s just underpaying

@fungamer153 I am willing to pay more than that! Please give an amount you were thinking of.

i don’t really care how much robux . Im just a basic-advanced modeler specialized in highly detailed buildings

hi, im the only scripter and i almost done much things like: rounds sistem, armor sistem, a leaderboard and more!

This project is still open for developers!

I’m a builder looking for some portfolio work to build for free! I’m super interested and will Dm on dev forum when I have time.

Project I’m currently working on
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/closed-need-builder-please/438684/9

My portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.