[CLOSED] Looking for developers

TEXT LOGO

Hello! I am searching for developers to work hand in hand with in creating games. I am specifically looking for beginners who are searching for studios/groups to work with on projects that they envision.

Who’s in it? As of the moment, me, which is why I’m searching for fellow developers. I am a GFX designer who is also expanding to UI Design and building.

Why beginners? I am not after developers who will develop massive, money making games. I am searching for beginners who wish to expand their portfolio and most importantly, experience
working with others. Of course, the number of developers in the group is subject to change over time.

How many are you looking for? As of the moment, I am looking for 2 builders, a scripter, and a UI Designer. If you are not any of these, feel free to still DM me, we’ll see if there’s something I can do.

As a beginner, what do I gain from joining you? It is often hard to find work when you’re still a
beginner because you’re still new to the field. You might not even be able to post on the devForum
yet as you’re reading this. In addition to this, you get to expand your portfolio and get a taste of
what it’s like working with others.

Will we have projects? Well, it is a studio, so yes. We’ll begin working with small projects and
slowly expand to larger projects once everyone has improved to the point they are satisfied with.

Will we receive payment? Yes. We will not start on projects immediately to gauge what we’re each capable of producing, and also for us to get to know each other. During the period that we do not have ongoing projects, everyone will receive a monthly salary which will depend on your skill or how much you have progressed since joining the team. This money will come out of my own pocket. Naturally, if you do not interact with others or work on anything, you don’t get paid. However, if we do have projects, payment will be in percentage.

Any requirements? Yes, you have to be at least 13 years of age. Having a Discord account is a must as well. Most importantly, I am asking for maturity. In terms of skill, I’m not asking or expecting much since I am looking for beginners. Just make sure you’ve at least worked on something or tried to create something, even if you just started learning to develop three days ago.

PAYMENT DETAILS
Monthly Salary: R$400 - R$1500

Percentage (Applicable only during projects):

• Builders: 35%
  • Scripters: 40%
  • Modeler: 25%
  • UI and GFX Artists: Per asset

CONTACT ME ON
Discord: cz#5006

On the other hand, if you’re a highly experienced developer looking for something to do on the side, drop a DM on Discord. Payment will be minimal and no, you won’t work, but I might have something for you.

5 Likes

Hello I’m RobloxyDevFem. I am no scammer. I am interested in this job.
My discord FemiRobloxDeveloper#3915
My portfolio :[For-Hire] RobloxyDevFem Portfolio

I think what your doing is really nice! Giving a learning experience to New devs is really nice and helpful! Thank you!

1 Like

Added I am in need of getting my portfolio done on my laptop so hopefully this can help me. I am hard working

2 Likes

Welcome! I believe in starting small. This is a good opportunity for budding developers :smiley:

I messaged you! I’m really hoping you can help out! Thank you!

You are a good man, thank you.

1 Like

This is a post that is on the devforums.

1 Like

Oh yeah, thank you!

30chahhrcc

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.