[CLOSED] Looking for experienced UI coder

Logo

Commander

Recruitment post; Looking for experienced UI coders

About us

Commander is an open source administration panel that is designed for human and coded to be extremely lightweight. As well as being extremely user-friendly for both casual game moderation and group RP games moderation.

If you want to learn more about Commander, you can also visit our GitHub page, or by visiting our DevForum thread.

About this job

While Commander is perfect, our UI isn’t really. The current problem we are facing is how the UI code is structured and how they work.

Unless we’ve fully refined our UI code, we are not going to roll out the GM build, so we need a coder who is capable of coding with UI, as well as know how to use advanced technologies like Typed Luau, Rojo, Git/GitHub and more.

You are not required to design our UI, nor allowed to make any design changes unless it is reasonable and is allowed by me, the lead maintainer of this project.

Requirements

Able to code UI
Know how to use Types
Know how to use Rojo, Git/GitHub
Know how to implement classes/prototypes design for code
Know what modular design is
Know OO paradigm

Payment

Don’t expect me to pay like 500k – As this is an open-source project, I am not really willing to pay a large amount of money into this project, but I am able to pay around 20-40k for this job. Apart from that, you will be listed on the system’s credit list.

Here are all the benefits you will get from working with us:

• Your GitHub username being on the credit list
  • A role & rank to indicate that you’ve worked on Commander
  • Collaborator access to our GitHub repository

Apart from that, you can also put your work for Commander in your portfolio to show off, doesn’t that sound neat?

Interested?

Contact us by sending a DM in DevForum, or send me a friend request in Discord at va1kio#2870

Last update: 20 March 2021

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.