[CLOSED] Looking for Gui Designer for our Platformer Game!

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan.

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are Creativity Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for GUI Designers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Swift The Fastest.

Creativity Studios - The Team
@ReaperNexcon - Lead Scripter
@Gam0r95649564 - Builder
@totym2008 - Builder
@thomzowi - Music Engineer
@DJMario399 - Pixelated Sprite Drawer
@imanewbiehere1 - Drawer
@CootRB_YT - Tester
@MarioPlaysYT1239HD - Builder

You can see our progress so far here:

(This was remixed by thomzowi)

About The Job

We are looking for a professional GUI Designer to join our team. We expect high quality Designs that adhere to our game’s style. We check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying 50 Robux each work you make or if you prefer for free :man_shrugging:t3:.

Contact Us

You can contact me here by messaging me on Discord: AfonsoStuff#1128
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I can personally inform you that no professional designers work for free except under the rarest of circumstances. 50 robux is hardly an improvement, you can get a professional, full UI for a few thousand robux, at the very least. Please improve your price and/or lower your expectations if you expect someone to accept this commission.

2 Likes

50 Robux for full GUI in a game is basically impossible. My friend hired a GUI designer for his game payed 20k robux for full GUI.

Oops, I forgot to put 50 robux each work they make :sweat_smile:

Unless you by each work you mean each frame, this still isn’t viable and is essentially a bid for pro-bono work.

1 Like

Elaborate when you say each work. Do you mean each separate UI They make?

Either pay by project or do it by time it takes, but 50 robux is not enough at all for a UI.

Even by each frame, if you want a good looking UI Design, 50 robux would still be a stretch.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.