[Closed] Looking for long-term scripter [$120 + 20%]

Hey everyone, I’m Iceblaster500. I’m looking for a long-term scripter who wants the opportunity to script something meaningful and possibly lucrative.

About The Job

The game will be a simulator about ducks and should not be extremely difficult.

You will be asked to do the following:

• Create a pet system (in client)

• Create an item dropper

• Buying zones

• Hatching systems

• Etc.

I have all the tasks the scripter needs to do written down on a Google document.

I expect that the scripter will be able to finish the tasks in a month or less (given that you spend time on this everyday), and I expect that the scripter will communicate quick and effectively.

Payment

$120 USD via PayPal + 20% of the game’s profits, negotiable if necessary.

Since I am giving a percentage of the game’s profit, you are becoming a team member. This means we will be updating the game after it is released.

I am very passionate about this, and I will be investing at least 10k robux into this.

Contact

13 years or older to apply. Drop your discord name and portfolio below.

6 Likes

This sounds like a really fun project, but I work full time/go to college/and have a child so that month deadline is a bit tight for me lol. But feel free to reach out to me if you don’t find someone. Best of luck with your project :slight_smile:
Pocket_Goddess#1028

1 Like

Thanks for the kinds words.
The position is still available.

I’m still looking for a scripter.

Hey! I would be able to do this. You can add me on discord and we can talk, Happy_Liam#0894

Still looking, please post if interested.

Hello. I would like to collaborate with you. Add me on discord and we can further discuss. Opti#3029

Hello! I would like to work with you.
Please add me on discord ProgrammerDog#6388

Hi I am interested I can do everything there Also my discord is Josh_Dev#0300

The position is still available.

I haven’t found anyone, message me if interested.

1 Like

Hi I think I can do this but I have a question related to the payment are you gonna pay 120$ per month or like for the entire game.

Hi, I’m interesed, dm me on discord: DoryShelby0 #3174

My portfolio: (OPEN) DoryShelby- Clothing Designer, Scripter, And terrain

1 Like

Interested in this, please add me: NinjaX#0001, and heres my portfolio: WaterJamesPlough | Experienced Programmer Portfolio

The position is still up for grabs.

Discord Dev_Kittenz#2620 if interested.
PSA: I’m in school right now, it might take me few hours to respond cause I’m on my phone so I can’t open Roblox Studio. I can chat on Discord if I’m on a break.

Hi, I’m interested.
Portfolio: [Closed / Outdated] Iggy's Portfolio (Scripter / GUI Designer)
Discord: IggyDev#5265

Greetings,
I fit for all your requirements. Here is my portfolio. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cakeyy#2977

Hello!, My name is Eric, worked with many big names and huge projects, add me for past work since my portfolio’s website is down, Eric_Homemade#0001

Is this still open? My discord is HendricoMaximus#3696, and my portfolio is here https://hendricmax.wixsite.com/uiscriptinggraphics.