[CLOSED] Looking for mesher/modeler

About The Job

I am looking for a professional mesher/modeler to make armor,clothing,weapons,monsters,mobs,etc for my upcoming game "Story of The Seven deadly sins.

My game needs at least 30-50 new assets completed by 2 months. I expect each asset will take between 3-4 hours depending on how I want the quality.

Payment

I am paying USD per asset. My budget is over 350.

Contact Me

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord: BK#1768

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, is it possible in any way to pay in robux? If so, I might be interseted in working for you!

Sure,I should have enough funds to provide that.

In which case, I would be extremely excited to work for you! I think this type of game really appeals to me!
Here is a link to my portfolio: Asset Modeler for Hire [Taking Commissions] [OPEN]
I look forward to further communicating with you!
My discord ID is Isukali#2787 in case you would like to continue there. Feel free to drop a friend request!

I may be interested as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Doing a bit of math:
3-4 hours per asset (Assume 3)
30-50 Assets (Assume 40)
End of this month; currently March 20th leaving 10-11 days to finish this commission.

If I do my math correctly your asking for ~12 hours of work per day for 10-11 days straight for ~ $350?

I suggest you either amp your pay up ridiculously or allow WAY more time for the modeler to finish this up.

Goodluck

2 Likes

I said 30-50 assets because I will have to see what the game is needed of.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.