Asset Modeler for Hire [Taking Commissions] [OPEN]

[OPEN]

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a modeler. I specialize in asset creation. I have been modeling for about two years. I hope I can satisfy your needs with my skillset which primarily includes working with low poly models and terrain. I can do high poly in some cases but not all the time.

Showcase

A showcase of Low and High poly models I have made before:

Low Poly Models:

'Simulator' Pets

UGC Item Possibilities

High Poly Models

lukeskywalkier|455x500

Capture

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. I can work during the week but at a slower pace due to school. (Temporary: Due to the Coronavirus, my school has recently shut down so I should have some more free time on my hands to work on models for the next few weeks.)

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept pay per asset or percentage revenue only if there is an upfront fee, compensation should the project fail, or if I discern the project to be able to make a significant amount of money. As of now, I can only accept Robux.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via discord @Isukali#2787. Send me a friend request!
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:!

Bonus

Don’t usually do renders like this but here’s a little animation I made of Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber igniting.

13 Likes

Added you on discord! (Nameless_1234#2545)

I have sent you a friend request on Discord’s application, my identification tag and username are synfonts#2168 and, I, am hoping to work with you extremely soon.

Totally vouch for @Isukali!

Just used his services. Literally about half an hour ago. Product purchased, received and in great condition - Fast service, affordable and fair too!