[CLOSED]Looking for scripter/builder to make a game for fun

Hey i was wondering if anyone would like to make a game with me for fun, i am a good builder and would like someone who can script and build, and if we make robux that will be bonus.

The Team
@mateuszwod123 - Owner/Builder
@username - Builder/Scripter

About The Job

I am just looking for someone or maybe 2 people to make a game with for fun and learn along the way and make some robux.

Payment

Will be a percent of games revenue.

Contact Us

Just comment if your interested and leave your discord too.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I’ve been scripting for 5 months, and am pretty good now. I’m interested /// Helmet#8830

Thank you for your comment and did not need to be rude on discord to us we will find someone else with manners and respect.

All I said is I wasn’t interested in making a ripoff game. How is that rude?

It is not a ripoff game there is not one like that on roblox and we are professional builders and take it seriously but that is fine. I will have to find someone

Guys, guys both of you are beauties don’t fight. Anyway, hello! I’m here just because I think this could be funny since I don’t mind working for free since I’m gonna release some projects that hopefully will make some profit for me.

I’m a 3D Artist and a Graphic Designer (or well, on the platform they know me like that) but I like Programming and it’s one of my main skills. Anyway here it is my portfolio!

Also, I’m not really professional and I’m immature so don’t expect someone really like that.

Cya in the other side mate.

• @Lil_SharkyBoy

Edit: @Sparkz377 check my portfolio there’s it is.

Hey do you have discord???

Ok thanks I’m am very blind lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.