Lil_SharkyBoy | 3D Artist and Graphic Designer

Lil_SharkyBoy | 3D Artist and Graphics Designer

Pfp_PNG

About Me

Hey! I’m @Lil_SharkyBoy someone who likes the sharks and like to hang out with friends and make new friendships, also my DMs are always open for everyone! Anyway, I’m a 3D Artist and not a really good one because I know there’s like people x100 times better y’know but I do my best!

I’m a little Programmer too! I’m learning Kotlin and know Lua and a little bit of C#!

I’m not a really creative guy so make sure when contacting me have references to what you need from me! Also, I’m not a great builder but if you still want to hire me as it… Your decision lol.

I’m someone really inmature as you can tell, but hey! This is the internet, c’mon.

Work and Previous Experience*

3D Modeling Work

Hey! After already 3 months I think that I could say that… I still not having much experience! But I’m proud of my progress and how I got my first good commission with Venti’s Cafe!

Past work

Some stuff I made for Venti’s Cafe!

Models

I’ve made a game too! Here it is:

(Isn’t finished)

And also, I’m already finishing other with my partner @ahmedluai22!!

(For the momment the thumbnail is like this, but soon it will be complete and ready to go!)

Graphic Designing

Graphic Designing? Still working on it, but take for sure that all the games I’m working on and are by Coolkid’s Games I’m gonna be making the thumbnail!

Some old past work

Aviability and work times

Well, since the COVID-19 situation, right now I’m avaible from Monday to Saturday! Some of my working hours are:

2:30pm - 4:50pm
5:40pm - 7:25pm

11:50pm - 2:40am / 3:00am

All of this times are on the timezone (Mexico City -6:00). Keep this mind when you contact me!

Payment

Well, the payment (price) per asset or per assets pack depends on the complexity. If you want a entire map that would be something really diffierent. If you want an entire game scripted, obviously is completely different.

Anyway, this prices are always negotiable until the negotiation is closed. I would prefer to sign a contract as a Developer to ensure that I’ll get payed!

I don’t have a really ToS for my own, but I’ll never create one if the community is good with me, without scams, etc.

Contact and social medias

You can contact me via G-mail or Twitter. Since my Discord now is personal, I’m not using it anymore but I’ll create one for work soon! I list below my social medias and where you can contact me.

On dribble I post all my work, so I’ll start to make my portfolio there.

Have a nice day! And hope we can get in contact soon! :smiley:

22 Likes

I love your renders! Could you maybe show us some examples of any projects you’ve programmed in, or examples you’ve programmed yourself?

3 Likes

I’ll be working on that later one! :smiley:

Sadly, I don’t have examples of my Programming but I’ll be doing a lot. Also, thanks for the support and for like my renders, even if they’re not perfect or good enough.

3 Likes

Keep waiting a commission! :smiley:

Also, I posted a new image on my Twitter (link on the Post) and it-self to the Post! Now you can see the improvement of my skills only 2 days, the first render was the first day of modeling, the second one was the second day, and the third one 4th day after modeling!

I will keep improving and all, also, I’m creating a tutorial of Lua covering the basics and well explained to those ones that doesn’t have previous experience on any Programming Language.

1 Like

I’m learning 3D design/modeling myself and was wondering what software you use and how you make the lighting so good.

1 Like

Hey! You can add me on Discord and we can talk there, I can give you tips and my techniques I use, the knowledge isn’t knowledge if isn’t shared! :smiley:

2 Likes

I love those renders you have! Although I’m not looking to hire anyone at the moment, I’m quite curious on what kind of software you use to make your 3d models. Also lovely lighting and texture. These are pretty good for someone who only gotten into modeling for 2 weeks.

Hey thanks! As I always find and search tutorials everyday to improve my skills, I have to recognize that the first day doing renders and stuff with my whole knowledge was a little bit… Uh… Lack on effort, just lets say that!

The second day I tought it was a lovely day to learn how to make low-poly water and I search up some youtube videos! And the 3rd and the 4th day I spent already 8-9hrs on the 3rd render of my list, searching up how to improve a lot the lighting and how is used on the real life and how we can apply it on the scene! :smiley:

Also, I use Blender 2.81, but like I always says, doesn’t matters the software (a little bit) is the person who use it.

If you need something else, I would like to help you! :grin:

2 Likes

Hey! Just changed my whole portfolio and added my newest work on the post! Give it a look and if you want hire me, I’m still open! :smiley:

I’m still not accepting % payment based, sorry.

1 Like

Updated

I updated my portfolio, thanks for the time.

(This reply is to put my portfolio again on the top list, because right now it’s been a lot since my portfilio has been updated)

1 Like

Portfolio update ( update 13 )

Again me, putting my portfolio again on the top so if someone’s need me he can contact me easily. Also, I made a little website ( placeholder for the moment ) I’m designing one really good but for now this is temporal.

I’ll add tomorrow another scene I made but this time is sci-fi and this work is commissioned by @N_RS, thanks to him. :wink:

1 Like

Hey! So I paid 500 robux for a bubble waffle, and he did great! I attached an image of what I received, and I also suggested how to make it resemble a bubble waffle and he took my suggestions to give me what I wanted!

This picture is what I received after I painted it and imported it into my own game.
This is his render of the bubble waffle

He was great to work with, he completed his order in less than two days!

6 Likes

Opened commissions for Graphic Designing! This is a example I made today:

Have a nice day and hope we get in contact soon! :smiley:

3 Likes

Vouch for SharkyBoy very understanding, willing to take large orders and very fast with replies!
10/10 would recommend.

2 Likes

Just made a room scene, I think it went out pretty well! :smiley:

My commissions are opened but I’ll be just accepting some few since I got full-filled the last time, hope we get in contact soon and please read all the post!

4 Likes

Update 31!

Well, it’s been a really long time since I updated my portfolio so now I’m here, also, I feel alone guys my portfolio is just me talking and making updates. :pensive:

Anyway, I’m not taking big commissions for a while since I’m applying for Tsunami Sushi! And also working with Gold Studios in their next game.

Hope we can get in contact soon buddy! :smiley:

Side note: Please, read all the post so you don’t come to my dms having doubts. All is explained about commissioning me on the post!

1 Like

Amazing modeler, i wouldn’t ask for anyone better. His models are always top quality and he is a very hard working person. He is very easy to work with and very talented i would highly recommend. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow, I got some naturalism inspiration instead of doing inside (like rooms and other stuff) I decided to make something more outsider!

Here it is, the final result:

If you could like and retweet on Twitter it could help me a LOT! :smiley:

Link to Twitter: https://twitter.com/_sharkyboy/status/1293645886187282434

1 Like

Recently I started to use in a more complex way Photoshop (not really complex but in a more cool way)! I’ve made my first 2 composites on it and I tbh I’m really satisfied with the final result of each!

First Composite!

This one was my really first composite, literally I didn’t know what to do and went to youtube and searched “Photoshop Composites” and “Photoshop Image Manipulation” and then I saw this video icon that had this camera and some rails and a little boy in the rails, but I decided to get the camera and get the other images by my own.

Final result:

Images Used for this Composite!

Second Composite!

This one, was a petition of a good friend of mine! So I decided to give it a try and see what I could do without any reference of what I was doing (have in consideration I’m not a really creative man and when you commission me I will ask straight away for references!) but I think it went out pretty well too!

Final result:

Images Used for this Composite!

City Landscape

Storm Clouds

So? This is all, thanks for the time to read or just give it a shoot to my portfolio. See you in the other side!

1 Like