[CLOSED] Looking for Scripter

WARFRONT

Hi there! We are Photon Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a single programmer who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Warfront!

The Team

@DigitalRock023 - Founder

(It is currently only me, as my previous builders we’re doing contract work, and my programmer has had to take a break from Roblox)

You can see our progress so far here:

About the Job

We expect that you have good knowledge of scripting, in order to perform a certain task. Which is;

Implementing a system that checks a players data-store, and loads the turret skins they have equipped. I have a DataStore that saves players Data (which is turret skins that they buy through a shop), what I need is the skins to apply in game. I can reveal shop Details in DM. I recommend playing the game to understand the game-play first

Who am I?

I like to be friends with my colleagues, and make sure they know best on how they can do the job right. Additonaly, I have had past knowledge making a game with the same Programmer:

and have significant knowledge in the arts of Graphic Design:

Payment

1k Robux through Group Funds

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: DigitalRock#5659
(We may not immediately asign you, as you should prove you’re up for it)

You should be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s atully beautiful art. Sadly I am not Script but I am Builder.

1 Like

Thanks, very nice :slight_smile:

I think you commented on the wrong Post :sweat_smile:

Awesome work, I’d like you to build something small for me c:

2 Likes

Still looking for a Peogrammer!

What do u need done right now and how much work?

I have a DataStore that saves players Data (which is turret skins that they buy through a shop), what I need is the skins to apply in game. I can reveal shop Details in DM

Sounds like a pretty simple commission job. Add me on discord.

Nuggets #3430

Added! Check your friend list now

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.