{CLOSED} Looking for Scripter/Animator/Modeler

ICON_2GRADIENT

Tropidise is hiring!

What is Tropidise?

Tropidise is a upcoming resort that has 300+ members and a active community. Tropidise reinvents the expectation of true paradise. Here to provide the most luxurious ocean views, Tropidise is here to revolutionize the ROBLOX group industry with great development. We prosper to provide 5 star customer service.

Tropidise is hiring a few position in the Dev Team

• 2 or 3 Scriptors
    -Animnator
    -Food Model
    -Video Editor

We’re also hiring a community manager to manage our social media’s.

Payment

Payment will be discussed upon contact! Paying mainly in USD.

Contact Us

Please Contact Newyorkerant if you’re interested

Discord- Newyorkerant#0175
Twitter- @Newyorkerant

3 Likes

I’m interested, added on discord.

Can you tell us what the Scripter will be required to make? Also, it’s not a bright idea to hire 2-3 Scripter, you really just need 1.

@zk_Maxx We say mainly 2-3 scripts because we don’t want to put pressure on just one for all of the things that we need done but I fully understand what you mean by that. The scripter will be required to make something like a check in/check out system and must be able to script UI’s if needed.

Y’know as an animator i’d always appreciate it if you put in some information of what people are gonna get themselves into, If i am gonna be doing dance animations then sorry ima have to skedaddle this one out B(

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.