[CLOSED] Low-Poly & Intermediate Builder | parrotIy

Hi! I apologize for the lack of updates and the large amount of edits, this portfolio is outdated. I am currently NOT accepting commissions and will revamp my portfolio once I finish my current ones.

About Me

Hi there, I’m parrotIy. I’m also known as Parrot, either way works! I’m an intermediate builder on the platform and have been building for about a few months now. I’m super passionate towards building and I can’t wait to see how far I advance!

Showcases

Here are some screenshots of my work! Feel free to check them out below.

Showcased Builds
2 | Juice Bar

3 | Cafe

2 | Cafe

1 | Interview Center

1 | Juice Bar

1 | Training Center

1 | Homestore

1 | Cafe

Regulations

Interested after seeing my builds? That’s amazing! Please read my expectations below before ordering.

Regarding the times needed to make your order, please note that I may take a few days to a week at most depending on the difficulty of your order. Please do NOT rush me.

By ordering from me, you agree that you will have to go first. If not, you may pay half the price first, then I will transfer over the build. Then, you may pay the rest.

I have the right to deny your order at any given time if it violates ROBLOX ToS, makes me uncomfortable creating it, or you are disrespectful to me. This applies if you are shady or suspicious.

When ordering from me, it would be AMAZING to provide screenshots of what you would like your build to look like, as it makes it easier for me! If not, it is absolutely fine.

Availability

I’m available to develop during 7pm - 3am EST due to my timezone being 5 hours behind EST! (HST) I am quite fairly active though and you can expect a quick reply from me when I’m online.

Payment

I usually ask for 2,000 - 6,000 robux depending on what you would like me to make, but it’s definitely negotiable. I do not accept real currency (USD and others) as it can be very skeptical.

I usually ask for group funds as that is the best way to pay me. If you choose by buying one of my t-shirts/game-passes, you will need to cover the tax.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord! My main contact method is Discord at parrot;#4612! I am looking forward to hearing and working with you. :heart:

If you plan on ordering from me, PLEASE leave a reply below. I do not accept random friend requests on Discord and could accidentally deny yours.

13 Likes

I sent you a friend request! My discord is T.o.p#2971

If you need something like a homestore or a cafe, please please please hire parrotIy! They are THE builder for the job.

I commissioned them for a homestore and got exactly what I wanted. Also had it done much faster than I expected, with progress updates daily. Very flexible if you want changes as well.

You can also expect quick response times (when they’re online) and high quality work at a price that respects your budget. They’re also really nice and simply a pleasure to work with!

With all things considered, I will definitely hire parrotIy again for future building related projects. I mean, why wouldn’t I?

2 Likes

parrotly has been an amazing developer, they got our juice bar, training center, and interview center finished in about 5 days.

Their work-ethic, devotion, and brilliance is unmatched. They were communicating with us a lot, and they’re staying in our server just to make sure to games have no bugs, etc. We’re incredibly thankful of parrotly.

1 Like

Hello,
I am very interested in your builds and would love to talk more…
Friend me here…
YouFoundC_lby#0001

Thanks,
Colby

Neutral feedback :cowboy_hat_face:

im interested. added you bigherc#8350

Hello! I’m interested, please add me on Discord @Pix#8526 Hope to talk with you soon!

interested as well, revvy#8804

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested, I was wondering if I could fr you then when your comms open I could discuss info?

My name and tag is, OhTrex#3053

I’m interested Close - Commission

You remind me of my friend, @smokyyDev

Hey, I’m super interested I sent you a request on discord: Jackson#0007 is my user.

Hey! I am interested; mind adding me? william;#5660

parrotly is one of the most professional people I have worked with! He finished my order within a week’s time and is quite a fair person to work with! His building is quite my style and is accurate and well-thought-out. I enjoyed his building service and look forward to working with him again in the future.

If you’re looking for an amazing builder, parrotly is your guy!

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to speak to you and maybe you’d come a dev for my group. vanny#7301

I would definitely recommend him! He works very fast and gets the job done with very little mistakes.

:woozy_face: :woozy_face: :woozy_face: :woozy_face:

Hiya, thanks for the notification. I’m currently busy at the moment however I can help you out soon. Thanks for getting back to me, as I haven’t seen a response from you in quite a while.

1 Like