[CLOSED] Low-Poly Map Builder Needed

Map Builder

About

Hey, I’m working on programming a bumper cars game and need help with map building. Low-poly builds are preferred.

Payment

Unfortunately, I don’t have anything to pay. So if anyone is hoping to practice building for games or anything, this is the perfect place for you. If you’d like to be payed back eventually, I can try to pay you back a bit (via robux) eventually, but I can’t promise anything (depends on the game’s succession)

Contact

You may contact me via the DevForum or Discord (Prof_4K#3137) for more information regarding this project.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

2 Likes

I am sorry to say that, but you will probably not find anyone if you are not paying. You should never forget that developers are always working hard, you could compare it to a job. After hard work developers want to be paid out - Not only because they worked so hard, also because you will use their work, technically for free (if you don’t pay them).

To have more success finding someone, just repost this when you have money to pay with.

Yeah, I knew that before posting, although I currently have no other source of money and not enough patience for good building. I’m not expecting to get anything out of this, but it’s not going to hurt to try. I do hope to pay back eventually, but, as said in the original post, that all depends on the game’s succession.

Thanks for the feedback, though.

1 Like

Cool bumper cars game! I’ve been driving around the current temporary map for a couple minutes. Although you’ll have a lower chance of finding some quality work in exchange for a cost, there are surely people who would build for you. I have time on my hands because of what’s going on in the world, so I probably would have built something for you if the bumper cars weren’t super choppy and I saw huge potential in the game - the cars do not feel smooth when riding it.

I think the best way to increase your chances would be to showcase your talent as the lead developer and display your best progress for the game so that other developers are able to recognize the potential you have and want to contribute.

Edit: Someone else just joined and I realized you could die by bumping into them, that’s pretty cool. Good luck!

2 Likes

The game itself is a work-in-progress. The lack of smoothness in the cars is due to my crappy camera script, which I’ll need to make a help post about sometime…
I started the project about 2 weeks ago, so I haven’t gotten very far. The GUIs are made via script (which will change soon), so they’re very low-quality and I’ll need to put more time into them. I just finished the car engine itself and got started on the game last night, so everything you’ve seen so far is basically a placeholder for the code I’m working on.

Edit: I did fix the camera movement, should work much better now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.