(CLOSED) Making A Free TRIO GFX (3/3)

I Have Had Blender for a day now, So I Am Doing Something Different, First 3 People To Comment With A Pic Of They’re Avatar Will Be Included In A 3 Person GFX, FYI the Characters will be all turned into A Blocky Character to give it more of an effect

1st person to comment will be the Star of the GFX

Past Work

5 Hours Ago

10 hours ago

rrgr

hthh

5 Likes

here
USER: 24k_Remz

1 Like

I love your gfx already! Do you have any tips on how to make them, like lighting perhaps?

User: EternalEthel

1 Like

I don’t use blender for lighting, I edit the pics in pixlrx

As soon as they’re is a third person I will start on the gfx

Oh why not.
octav20071

1 Like

I Am Starting On The Gfx Rn!
Idk How Long It Will Take, But If I Go Afk Or Head Off To Bed I’ll Let Yall Know

2 Likes

@24k_Remz

@EternalEthel

@octav20071
Yes i took Octav’s Aurora And Made it blue and put it on the Bacon Hair Too Show He’s The Leader Lol

Here Is The Finished GFX, sorry it took so long, only break i took was to eat a waffle XD, Hope Yall Like It,

VERSION 1

VERSION 2

3 Likes

LOVE IT!!! why do I have aroras around me?

To show that u are the leader of the pack

1 Like

thx
@Mysterious8805 do you want to make gfx together?

1 Like

Are you a gfx artist?

Charrrrrrrrr

yes I do some gfx. it is ok gfx I guess but idk. I do mine in blender with PaintRigV3

I Do mine with Blender and Pixlr, here are some i made just a few mins ago Centvy1

More white no background

1 Like

so do you want to make GFX together. (Im also a dev making a game called throwables so I might be working on that when Im online. But we can make gfx for games and earn money?) How’s that sound?

1 Like

Sure Why not, even if i dont make anything, im always down to GFX, Send me a dm and send me like a file with The characters Already Rigged and the map and stuff for Whatever GFX u wanna make and ill start right away

1 Like

kk
ill get started now! Can you send me the finished product after we make? Then we could sell and split shares into equal parts!
you: 50%
me:50%
sound good? :happy1:

1 Like

Sounds good man!

Charrrrrrrrrr

1 Like