[Closed] Map Builder for Futuristic City Racetrack [20k]

The Game

Hovercraft Haven: fast-paced, futuristic hovercraft racing with ship customization. Currently in alpha testing, expect soft-launch when it has a variety of maps on which to race.

Recent assets and screenshots.

The Map

The city should be a futuristic neon-infused, cyberpunk cluster of buildings through which the race course runs. To get the best effect out of the neon and add atmosphere, races on this track will take place at night, which means the track will need to be lit.

The game includes glowing “boosters” embedded in the track, over which racers fly to get a temporary speed increase, and can generally include twists and turns, drop-offs, going through tunnels (or through buildings), etc. Inclines need to be shallow enough that the hovercraft doesn’t bottom out.

The hovercraft generally flies 200 studs/s, and I would like the track to be around 8000 studs long. The players will go several laps around the track in a single race. Note that other than any visual effects you choose to include, this does not require any substantial scripting … I can add the actual race logic as I will copy the city into the existing game.

Some inspiration for this track.

About @doublefuzzy

I am a professional software engineer, and this is my first Roblox game. I am working on this game full-time until it is completed.

Come play the game at: Hovercraft Haven: Racing - Roblox

Payment

Paying 20k Robux or cash equivalent. I can do PayPal, Venmo, Google Pay, or we can transfer actual Robux as you prefer.

Contact Me

Here on the developer forum.
Friend Request on Roblox: doublefuzzy
Discord: doublefuzzy#7408 (probably the fastest way to get my attention)

3 Likes

Feel free to check me out 4wku | Programmer & Builder

1 Like

Nice! Sent you a Discord request from doublefuzzy#7408

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.