[CLOSED] Map Designer (150,000-200,000 R$ Monthly)

You can use your preferred way of making the layout, as long it can clearly communicate your design to our map builders/contractors

1 Like

If you have a preferred contact you can put that in your application to my twitter and I will get back to you on that platform.

I am not that familiar with twitter. I prefer discord chat XD, anyway to do that?

I have changed the contact to email, which is strongly preferred: andy@gameloaded.net

If you still have any issues my discord is PandaWithNoName#5524

builder create maps that means they design maps

@nathan_2425 Many builders on ROBLOX also act as the level designer so they build and design at the same time.

A level designer in our team is not a builder but someone who will work with builders. So the level/map designer will be drafting 2D plans of maps, then testing and refining before the map with certain community members before it is finalized and built by the map builders. The process is long, that is why we need someone specifically for this role.

which is something I can do I always draw out my map designs before I start building it I sent you a dm a couple days ago so yea hopefully I get in, its okay if not but thank you.

Would you be needing a voice actress? If so contact me! :smiley:

Pinkyidion#9575

@Pinkyidion We are not currently looking for a voice actress but we might in the future. If you want you can provide your contact through my email so we can contact you if we ever need one.

1 Like

Just emailed you, have a nice day!

1 Like

I’m quite interested in this.
I’ve sent my application, and I am looking forward to be hearing you soon. :grin:

Hello I’m a builder Roblox Username [ImFatBoiHowAboutYou] and I can build you a anything you desire :smiley:

You can look at the build I made made so far on my Roblox group

I also helped another person by building him a desert Bio

Please Consider Hiring me. Because I love to build and will put in 100% of effort

So? Like terrain artists? If so can you please PM me on the dev forum