[CLOSED] Massimo's Portfolio

This is something reposted from 2014 one of my portfolios in a document or something but Im posting this as a reference for myself for later

I’m Massimo. I’m offering my services as a scripter and UI designer. I have been on the platform since 2014 and I have been scripting since 2014.I started UI Design during quarantine and have picked it up as a new hobby. I cooperate well with others and I try to be as helpful and provide the most I can. I’m currently not involved with any projects so I’m open to take on any projects from short term to long term. My next venture is learning more about UI design and getting more experiences working with others.

Scripting

Systems and Assets

Basic Systems
Drop tools on death

- Roblox Studio (gyazo.com)

Interaction System

https://gyazo.com/e2d0f6e72c49fc4214845d398db00853

note: I did not make this script but I wanted to show that I can use it for other systems because it is a roblox proximity prompt here is the link to the original one: Proximity Prompt Studio Beta

Round System

Baseplate - Roblox Studio (gyazo.com)

Global Leaderboard

https://gyazo.com/3f77f20c55df18cfeca89fba56d1124d

Advanced Systems
2d Game System

Roblox -Studio (gyazo.com)

Crafting System/Inventory system

Roblox (gyazo.com)
This script is not mine but it works very well and I use it for crafting and inventory systems
when I need them in my own games. Here is the link to the original creator
Link:Roblox : How to Make an Inventory System - YouTube
Note: I know this isn’t my script and this is supposed to be a portfolio of what I can do but I thought I would include this because if I had to script an inventory system I would of literally used the same format and code lines to make it. Thankyou for understanding.

Rebirth system

TBD

Magic and Powers

I give you all of theese powers in a rough format allowing you and you team to hone them into ab original part of your game. You can make them your own and original to you.

Fire Power

(https://gyazo.com/ba015fd5ef8ec1156a63d7a3fd7106b7)

Ice Power

- Roblox Studio (gyazo.com) -

Tornado Magic
Lightning Power

- Roblox Studio (gyazo.com)

Light Saber

Here are some Screenshots of my work with Lightsaber’s

Pet systems

GyazoWin

Tycoon System

Comming Soon!

Simulator System

Comming Soon!

Story Game System

Comming Soon!

Commisions

Comming Soon!

UI

Comming soon! (very soon)

I’m usually available on average of 15 hours a week 1-3 hours on weekdays and 2-5 on weekends. As a student my schedule depends on assignments and therefore varies. I setup timelines individually that may differ in length depending on my schedule and availability.

Prices are negotiable, I only accept Robux Via group funds or T shirts. I do not take percentage. This payment policy is firm (Please don’t invest time into trying to change my mind about this

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord Massimo#1170
Thanks for reading have a nice day! (note I will be updating this a lot)

1 Like