[Closed] Maze Escape

Fritex Studios - Maze Escape

About Us

Welcome, We are a newly founded development group called Fritex Studios. We are looking for a team of developers to help make the next extraordinary game! We are in development of a game based on a maze escape / survival round-based game.

About the Game

Maze Escape is where players will have to roam through the mazes finding the exit of the maze, whilst avoiding traps along the way. Players will have different abilities based on what abilities they purchased from the in-game store. These abilities will affect either themselves or others for example:- slow nearby players down by this%. The exit of the maze will be blocked by doors, these doors will only be opened once all checkpoints have been pressed. Players will have to complete obstacle courses to get to a checkpoint to enable it, once all checkpoints have been activated the players may go to the exit and escape!

Who were looking for!
We are looking for the following:

• Scripter
  • Builder / Map Designer
  • User Interface Artist / Gui Designer

This is a very small show of the game if you would like a little visual on what we’re currently developing. (Suggestion Appreciated)

About The Job

Scripter:

The scripter will be tasked with the scripting of the game from Game logic to Ai. This will most likely be a challenge to some but if you are up to it please get in touch. Experience in scripting preferred!

Builder:

The builder will be the one responsible for the map design of each maze and more! Experience in building preferred!

UI / GUI Designer:

UI Designer will be responsible for the creation of the in-game User Interface and game Icon and thumbnails.

Payment

Contact me for information!

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord NiteFritex#8734
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Please Contact Us For More Information!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interested in the GUIs position a lot. Would be contacting you.

i might be helpful in the map design/building
i even know some cool mathematical properties of mazes.
one question though, will it be proceduraly generated, or randomly created using a script ?

Unfortunately, I am inexperienced when it comes to procedurally generate stuff. At this moment the maps are predesigned and made. However, I am 100% up for procedurally generated mazes as long as it’s able to add traps and checkpoints buttons within the mazes.

i think it might be possible using pathfinding ?
or some minesweeper ?

For all of us, it would be more helpful to list the payment in the Topic so we are all able to view it, and so none of us waste our time! Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.